Most popular venues in London
Global brands and 200,000 users trust Tagvenue
Most popular event spaces in London
Explore business event venues for hire in London
From large conference centres to small meeting rooms, discover London venues for all your corporate needs.
Hire the best party venues London has to offer
London’s best clubs, bars, pubs and other unique party venues to have the best time of your lives.
Book unique wedding venues in London for any budget
Tie the knot and celebrate your big day in one of the most beautiful wedding venues in London.
Find the best production spaces in London
Browse through our selection of the best venues for your next big production!
Discover top event spaces across the UK
Planning an event in the near future but not sure where to start?
Check our tips and ideas!
Planning a hen party can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be! Follow our step-by-step guide and make the bride-to-be's last hurrah one for the books.
Is your birthday coming up? Get inspired with these fun and unique birthday party ideas! From cozy celebrations to adventurous activities, make your special day unforgettable.
Planning a baby shower and looking for creative ideas? Check our suggestions, get inspired, and throw a memorable celebration for the mum-to-be.
Don't settle for a boring get-together and spice up your next party with one of our 170 exciting themes for adults! From retro disco nights to tropical beach parties, we've got something for everyone.
If you want to plan the ultimate hen party, this article is a must-read! From pampering sessions to thrilling activities, we've got unique ideas for every budget and preference.
A romantic rooftop dinner or a rustic garden picnic? Get inspired with our expert tips and suggestions and celebrate the happy couple with a classy engagement party!
From deciding on a theme to selecting the perfect menu, we offer expert advice and tips to ensure a successful celebration for the bride-to-be. Don't miss out on this ultimate guide to planning the perfect bridal shower!
Graduation season is around the corner, and it's time to party! Whether you're throwing a small gathering or a big bash, our checklist covers everything you need to know to plan a memorable celebration.
Want to solve a challenging escape room or maybe try an exhilarating adventure sport? Take your team building to the next level with these indoor and outdoor activities that will inspire and motivate your team!
From DIY flower crown stations to garden tea parties, this blog post offers 21 creative ideas to help you plan the perfect celebration for the bride-to-be.
Ready to take your content creation to the next level? Create dynamic backgrounds, bring your ideas to life, and transport your audience to any location with our easy-to-follow guide.
Ready to plan an unforgettable bachelorette party? This checklist will guide you through every step, from choosing the perfect location to creating a fun itinerary.
It's time to celebrate in style! Check out these exciting ideas for a 21st birthday party, from glamorous rooftop cocktails to adrenaline-fueled adventures, and throw a birthday bash to remember.
Looking for ideas to wow your colleagues and clients at your next corporate event? Look no further! With these ideas and insightful tips, you are surely going to make a lasting impression!
In need of creative inspiration for your next studio photo shoot? Check out these unique and captivating ideas to help you capture stunning images that stand out!
Our guide to London venue hire
When it comes to the variety of event venues for hire, London, a one-of-a-kind multicultural melting pot, never gets boring. From stunning halls and ultra-modern conference centres to Victorian townhouses and converted railway arches, the capital of England offers all kinds of venues for hire you can think of. The incredible variety of spaces is what makes London a really special city for event venue hire. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it? We’re here to help you make the most of it. At Tagvenue, UK’s ultimate free venue finder, we’ve listed a wide choice of unique event venues for hire in London. And the icing on the cake? Our smart search engine will make it easy for you to find and book the perfect space for your event in a snap. See for yourself!
Need to hire a space for your event in London, but not sure where to start?
We’ve been through that and we’re happy to give you a helping hand. Here’s what to consider before choosing a venue in London:
- Start from setting your budget – Having a set budget is crucial for you to decide about any other aspects of the event. Need to cut down on costs? Try altering the event date – hosting your function on an off-peak day or at an off-peak time will save you a bundle. You might also want to consider a district of London that’s located slightly off the beaten track. Our collection of spaces contains London venues suitable for every budget, so with us you’re sure to find something that won’t break the bank.
- Have a couple of different dates in mind – The more dates you consider, the more chances you’ll have to book just the perfect London venue for your event. Remember that the most sought-after spaces in London book out months, or sometimes even years in advance!
- Create a guest list – So, how many attendees are you expecting? Setting the number of guests early in advance will make it easier for you to decide on the final budget. It also determines the capacity of the venue you’re going to need. No matter if you’re organising an event for 15, 50 or 500 people, we’ve got the right space for you – our collections of consists of London venues for private hire in all shapes and sizes.
- Decide on a seating layout – A couple of cabaret-style roundtables or a large boardroom table for the entire group? If you’re not sure, our article about seating arrangements for London venues is sure to come in handy.
- Consider the accessibility – Remember to check the venue’s transport links, as well as the nearest tube and bus stations. Make sure there are enough parking spaces if your guests will be arriving by car. Expecting attendees arriving via plane? You don’t want them to get lost or stuck in a traffic jam – don’t forget to note down whether they’re landing at the City Airport, Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted or Luton and check whether the event venue of your choice is easy to reach from their arrival airport. Last but not least, if some of your attendees are going to need disabled access, double check if the event venue of your choice has all the facilities to cater to their requirements.
- Decide on the mood of your event – A small, laid-back birthday party at a local pub, an elegant business gala, a quirky pop-up happening – what tone should your event have? Set your objectives about the ambience and we’ll help you find a London venue that strikes all the right chords.
- Pick a location that suits the mood – A funky bar in Camden Town for a crazy 21st birthday party or a cute tea room in Kensington for a baby shower? No matter what you’re planning, we know a venue in London that will make the perfect fit.
- Make a list of all the features and services you’re going to need – A/V equipment, whiteboards, flipcharts... It’s always better to have it all noted, so you won’t forget a single item. Wondering how to find a venue that has all you need? Our smart search filters make it easier and faster than ever. Last but not least, make sure you’ve got all the services (e.g. external caterers, photographers, DJs etc.) covered.
- Arrange a site visit – If you’re based in London and it’s possible for you, then it’s always better to see the venue in person before your event takes place. Prepare a list of questions you might need to ask and if you’re considering other spaces, be honest about it – this may help you get an even better deal!
- Find out if there any other events taking place at the same time in a venue of choice – You don’t want a noisy event on the other side of the wall to interrupt your function. Venue managers in London usually understand the issue and probably will let you know if that’s the case, but it’s always better to double check.
Wondering how much does it cost to hire an event space in London?
It’s hard to come up with a single answer, as it depends on many factors, such as the location, the event date, the pricing type and many more. Sounds complicated? Don’t stress it – we’ve used our experience and insider knowledge to make it all clear for you. Here’s a handy guide to venue hire prices in London:
- When it comes to cheap party venue hire, your best bet is to go for a pub, restaurant or a bar working on the minimum spend basis. This means you’re not spending a single penny on the venue hire itself, you just need to pay a certain amount for the refreshments instead. Minimum spend rates in London usually start at as little as £200 for small party venues off the beaten path (if you’re looking for an inexpensive one, it’s good to consider the up-and-coming neighbourhoods of South and East London) and may go up to several thousands of pounds for large functions in the West End.
- If you’re organising a corporate event, such as a conference or a business meeting, you might want to pick a venue which offers daily delegate rates. These usually include the venue hire costs, refreshments, lunch, and all the conference equipment you’re going to need for a successful business event. The prices come as a package per person and normally range from £30 to £100, depending on the area of London and the standard of the venue.
- If you’re after a versatile blank canvas space somewhere in West London, you can expect to pay a hire fee of around £400-£700 for the entire day. The hire fees for luxury venues in central London are usually much higher – we’re talking several thousands of pounds, depending on the size and the facilities.
- In case you are dreaming of a perfect wedding venue in London, we highly recommend choosing a wedding package deal. These normally cover the venue hire costs and essential wedding features (e.g. food and drinks menu, decoration and all kinds of suppliers). The prices of wedding packages in London vary from as little as £45 for a basic option to £200 for a truly exclusive set for your big day.
Want to dig even deeper? Have a look at these frequently asked questions:
I want to host an event in a really hip area of London. What are the most in-demand districts for event venue hire?
The quirky spots of Soho, the elegant buildings of Mayfair and Covent Garden, the unique vibe of Shoreditch – you can never go wrong with the classics. Looking for something off the beaten path? Our favourites for parties and pop-up events include Brixton, Islington and Chelsea.
What types of event venues for hire are the most popular ones in London?
When it comes to venues for intimate parties in London, people usually go for pubs, bars and restaurants with private dining rooms. There’s also plenty of unusual party venue options that are worth your attention, such as Bermondsey Social Club, a Southwark railway arch turned into an event space. On the other hand, the most common options for bigger events include banqueting halls (such as the Grade II listed Walthamstow Assembly Hall), large function rooms (consider Grand Connaught Rooms, a prestigious wedding venue in Covent Garden), conference centres and, last but not least, warehouses adapted for event spaces. As we’ve mentioned before, London offers a really impressive variety of event venues. Our mission is to make picking and booking the perfect one for you as simple as can be!
What do the venue rates in London usually include?
Most London venues work with three main pricing types. The majority of spaces are priced by hire fees, which cover the use of the venue only. A minimum spend rate covers all the food and drinks, while a package per person is the cost of the entire event offer (specified in the description) per head. Want to learn more? Check out our ultimate guide to venue pricing in London.
I’m a freelancer working from home. Where can I meet my clients in London? I’d prefer to hire a private meeting room.
We’re happy to help you find right-sized and reasonably priced meeting rooms for hire in London. In terms of the most sought-after locations for meeting room hire in London, we recommend the areas surrounding Kings Cross and Victoria Coach Station – very central and easy to reach from all parts of London and the UK. Our personal favourites include Soho (perfect for creatives), Euston, Paddington and Holborn.
Discover spaces for hire near you
Popular spaces for events of all types in London
Stunning event spaces that won’t break the bank
Find the perfect space for your next private function in London
London’s best halls available for all kinds of events
Get the creative juices flowing in London's best art studios
London’s best spaces to practice before the show
See the most elegant banqueting halls London has to offer
Posh your party up in London’s luxury venues
Show up at London’s best spots to make an impression
Find the right space for your next pop up event in London
Enjoy the sun in one of these awesome outdoor spaces
Book a space for a funeral wake in London with no hassle