About this space
The Gallery Bar is perfect for team building activities such as cocktail making classes, meeting space (AV equipment available), client entertaining and corporate nights out.
Unfortunately our venue does not cater for external DJ's
Event offers and packages
Birthday Party Offers
• Choose three Martinis from our Passion Fruit Martini, Blood Orange & Vanilla Martini, French Martini or Espresso Martini
• Selection of bar snacks including one signature beef and cheese slider, two mac and cheese bites, one halloumi kebab and one vegetable spring roll
*Latest booking time 7.30pm, Max 25 people. Must be pre-booked and pre-paid. In December, our Hen Parties package is only available on Saturdays.
• Make and drink two of our famous Martini's each – choose from Passionfruit, Espresso, Blood orange & Vanilla and French Martinis
• Enjoy some of our delicious bar snacks per person – Beef & Cheese Slider, Mac & Cheese Balls, Halloumi, Vegetable & Pesto Kebab and Spring Rolls.
• Get hands-on behind the bar with your own dedicated bartender for the evening!
Cocktail making classes are available daily, class starting times might vary dependant on the venue you are after so please speak to one of the Events Team for more information on the availability
Three bottles of house wine and a birdcage sharer
SPARKLING PACKAGE £50
Two bottles of Prosecco and a birdcage sharer
BEER PACKAGE £50
Twelve bottles of beer (Corona, Staropramen & Aspall) and a birdcage sharer
•Choose one bottle of our house spirits: Absolut Blue, Havana Especial, Jameson’s, Martell VS, Beefeater or Bacardi Spiced Rum*
•Three Birdcage Food Sharers
•Area reserved with table service
•Free entry up to 11pm for up to 10 people
*Upgrade to Premium Spirits (Ketel One, Tanqueray, JackDaniels, Bacardi 8yr, Courvoisier VSOP, Beefeater Pink) for an extra £25 or to our Deluxe Spirits (Grey Goose,Sipsmith, Ciroc, Angostura 1919, Jack Daniels Single Barrel) for an extra £50
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Our venues cannot cater for guests wanting to bring their own music / DJ
Reviews and ratings
(41 reviews and ratings - read all)
Room was great and private with staff on stairs making sure only guests came up. Lady behind bar was friendly and very fast at making great cocktails!
No private loo upstairs and public toilets weren’t the best. No plates or napkins given out for food or cakes And took forever for the cake to arrive so some guest missed out.
The private area I booked was lovely looking and really worked for what I needed as it allowed sitting and dancing. The staff were all very accommodating from booking to the actual night
It was great to have a private bar but when you have about 35 people it gets pretty slow to get drinks and you have a minumum spend so you don’t any friends going to the main bar
Manager and all staff were very professional and looked after me and my guests the whole night. Made my birthday a night to remember. Thank you
All staff made my birthday a night yo remember. My guests and i where well looked aftet.