Before you started your research, you probably asked yourself how much does it cost to hire a meeting room in London? One thing is for sure - it can be much more affordable than you might have expected! We’re listing hundreds of meeting rooms that won’t break the bank.
So, what’s the secret to cheap meeting room hire in London? Our venue experts have already found out and are ready to share their best tips with you:
- Write down everything you’ll need – The key is to nail down your objectives early. This will help you decide what the most important requirements are for the meeting you’re planning. Is it a particular location, specific room feature (for example a whiteboard, a flipchart or audiovisual equipment), accommodation (we’re listing hotel meeting rooms, too) or something else? With our extensive collection of affordable meeting rooms in London you’re sure to find one that meets your needs!
- Find out how the space you’re interested in is priced – If the gathering you’re planning is not going to be particularly long, your best bet is to go for a meeting room priced per hour. The hourly rates at our venues start at as little as 15£, so you might be able to secure a truly fantastic deal! If you’re planning a rather long meeting, it’s probably more affordable for you to go for a meeting room priced per session or per day.
- Check what’s included in the price – Dozens of meeting venues in London offer complimentary tea, coffee and cookies. If your meeting is not going to last more than 2 hours, this will probably be just enough for you and you won’t have to spend additional pounds on providing the catering yourself. Need something more on the table? Ask the venue manager, as many of them work with approved caterers. This means you might be able to get a special discount.
- Not satisfied with the quote? Keep negotiating – When it comes to cheap meeting room hire in London, it’s never wrong to ask more questions. Don’t like the prices for central London? Ask the manager for their rates in different parts of the city. Maybe one of their meeting rooms will turn out to be just the right match for you! More tips? Some meeting rooms have different rates for off-peak hours, so maybe that’s what you’re looking for?
- Consider different locations – The most sought-after meeting room locations include major transport hubs (St Pancras, Victoria, Kings Cross, Heathrow), as well as central London: Soho, Mayfair or Shoreditch. We’re listing plenty of affordable meeting rooms in these hot spots, as well as hidden gems off the beaten path. Why not discover them with us?
- Have several dates in mind, if possible – Just one more alternative date widens the selection of spaces and significantly increases your chances of securing the cheapest meeting room deal available. And the icing on the cake? With our smart search engine checking availability is as easy as 1-2-3.