From ultra-hip breweries serving up local lagers, to traditional English pubs putting up great pub grub, Londoners are spoilt for choice when it comes to hiring pub function rooms.
What to consider when hiring a pub with a function room in London:
- capacity of the space – will the private room be able to accommodate all your guests?
- room layout – how would you like your guests to be seated? Would it be better to divide them into smaller groups or just set up a long family-style table to sit around?
- catering options – when you'd like to bring your own food, check whether the pub allows outside catering.
- BYO alcohol – pubs with function rooms in London are able to provide alcohol for your party, but not all of them allow you to bring your own. Ask the venue manager if they’re OK with it ahead of time.
- prices – looking for a cheap venue hire option for your next get-together? Did you know that free function room hire is actually possible in London? Some pubs don’t have a hire fee – they just give you a specific minimum spend you have to meet.
What are some of the events that pubs with function rooms are good for?
- Christmas party – when it’s cold outside, there’s nothing better than knocking back a warming mulled wine or two with friends in a cosy place. Hire a pub with a function room and feel the Christmas spirit.
- birthdays – be it your 21st, your sister’s 30th or your colleague’s 50th, a pub in London is always a fun place to celebrate. Hire a function room and enjoy the party. Cheers!
- pub quiz nights – unleash your competitive spirit! Pub quizzes always mean a lot of fun, so hesitate no more, hire a function room in a pub and start the pub trivia night.
- weddings – unleash your competitive spirit! Pub quizzes always mean a lot of fun, so hesitate no more, hire a function room in a pub and start the pub trivia night.