About this space
Operating as a magnificent interactive living history space and the vibrant providores showcase – demonstrating the best regional gourmet food and wine of the area: The Taste of The Blue Mountains.
This retail and exhibition space totalling approximately 500 sqm, will be a tourism destination; a place to discover the history of the Hydro, including multimedia screening suite.
Event offers and packages
Package per person
• Morning break – selection of teas and coffee served with daily bakery item
• Lunch – working lunch served in the Delmonte Lobby
• Afternoon break - selection of teas and coffee served with daily bakery item
• Personal conference kit for each delegate inclusive of Escarpment Group notepad, pen, bottled water and selected mints replenished during the break
• Wifi internet access
• Audio visual – screen, whiteboard and flipchart
• Printed signage displaying your company name & logo outside your conference room
• Complimentary registration table upon request
* Minimum numbers apply