So, what are you keen on: a cocktail party on a rooftop, a laid back birthday bash on the beach, or a crazy night out till the sun rises? No matter what party you’re planning, we’re sure to be able to help you out.
- Write down the complete guest list – Start from figuring out the number of attendees. This will be really helpful when it comes to choosing the size of the party venue, establishing your budget and any other aspects of further planning.
- Pick the most convenient date – Talk to your guests and agree on the best timings together. It’s always better to have a couple of different dates in mind, as this broadens your choice and gives you more alternatives to choose from. Another good tip is to consider off-peak dates, as the hire rates for party venues in Sydney tend to be much lower on weekdays.
- Decide on catering options – Are you keen on a full-blown three-course meal, a barbecue, or simply a selection of finger food to snack on? If any of your guests have special dietary requirements, make sure you’ll be able to meet their needs.
How much does it cost to hire a party venue in Sydney?
We know a thing or two about prices of party venues in Sydney and we’re happy to share our knowledge with you:
- If you’re keen on having a festive dinner or a drinks reception in Sydney, your best bet is to go for a minimum spend venue. This way you won’t pay a single penny for hiring the space or the entire function room, you just need to spend a set amount on the refreshments. The best minimum spend deals in Sydney start from as little as $200, while the average ones typically range at around $1000.
- Choosing a Sydney party venue priced with a hire fee is the best option if you’d like to go BYOB or work with an external caterer. The usual hire fees for party venues in Sydney range from $300 for small private function rooms to $800 for spacious venues for larger groups.
- Last but not least, some party venues in Sydney offer special packages priced per person. These normally include food, drinks and cover all additional services. The prices of party packages in Sydney typically start from around $50 per person.
Check our short list of Sydney’s top areas for hiring a party venue, it’s sure to inspire you:
- Bondi Beach – Here’s where every day feels like a vacation: Bondi Beach is Sydney’s ultimate place to let your hair down and have some fun. It’s perfect for sizzling summer BBQs and laid back dinners with a view. If you’re planning a stunning summer party in Sydney, there’s no place like Bondi Beach!
- Newtown – Looking for a completely quirky, offbeat party venue in Sydney? You’re sure to find it in bohemian Newtown. Full of creatively converted warehouses and one-of-a-kind artsy spots, Newtown seriously has a lot to offer, especially if you’re keen on a venue that really stands out from the crowd. It’s gonna be a party to remember!
- Harbourside – Feel like throwing a party with a view that will leave your guests speechless? Your best bet is to hire a party venue which faces the gorgeous Sydney harbour or even better, see it from a rooftop terrace. With us you’re sure to find the perfect spot!