A team-building session in an escape room, a networking event for Sydney’s IT community or a wine tasting session to relax with your workmates after an intense week – what are you keen on? Our list of corporate function venues in Sydney consists of diverse spaces suitable for all your business needs. And the cherry on top? We’ve put together a list of savvy corporate event ideas and tips below. These pieces of information are really worth considering before you start searching for the right corporate function venue in Sydney!
- Consider different formats – A relaxed meetup with beers and pizza after the official part, a quirky team building activity or maybe an elegant, sophisticated gala – how do you imagine your corporate event? Define the main purpose for your next event, choose an activity and a venue that will work best for it.
- Parking spaces – For many kinds of corporate functions it’s very likely that a large number of your attendees will be arriving by car. Make sure the corporate event venue of your choice has on-site parking or a sufficient number of parking spaces available nearby. Finding a parking spot in Sydney can be tricky, especially in the CBD, so keep that in mind!
- Breakout areas – No matter what kind of corporate event you have in mind, your guest will definitely need a space to catch a breath during a break, especially if the function is going to last the entire day. Don’t forget breakout areas for your attendees – these can be outdoor green spaces or just separate zones to have a sit and grab a coffee.
So, how much does it actually cost to organise a corporate event in Sydney? We’ve got the answers based on our platform data. Check them out below!
- When it comes to business dinners and lunches in Sydney, the usual minimum spend rates range from $1000 to $5000. Going for this option means you’re not paying anything for the hire fee, you’re only obliged to spend a certain amount on food and drinks instead. Sounds like a fair deal, doesn’t it?
- Many event venues in Sydney offer special corporate event packages which are priced per person. These daily delegate rates usually start at around $80 per person. A typical corporate event package includes tea, coffee, cold drinks, refreshments, as well as notepads, pens and other features essential for a business meeting.
- Venue hire fees depend on multiple factors, mainly on the location and the date of your event. Some of the most affordable corporate event venues in Sydney can be hired for as little as $350 per day!
Not sure which part of Sydney would work best for your next corporate event? Our handy guide will help you decide:
- Sydney CBD – Home to Australia’s stock exchange and numerous major offices, Sydney’s Central Business District naturally became the hottest destination for corporate events of all kinds. We know all the best venues in the Sydney CBD, so don’t stress it – we’ll make your next business function stand out from the crowd.
- Chatswood – Mixing a relaxed vibe with cosmopolitan energy, Chatswood remains a relevant business district while keeping things more laid-back. Perfect for less formal corporate events!
- North Sydney – Located just across the harbour from the CBD, North Sydney is an important business hub on its own. It’s bursting with energy on the weekdays (don’t miss all the amazing bars with irresistible happy hour specials!) and has a more calm feel to it during the weekends. If you’re planning to host your corporate gathering on a Saturday, you’re pretty sure to find a great venue deal in there!