Most popular venues in Toronto
Most popular event spaces in Toronto
Explore business event venues for rent in Toronto
From large conference centres to small meeting rooms, discover Toronto venues for all your corporate needs.
Rent the best party venues Toronto has to offer
Toronto’s best clubs, bars, banquet halls and other unique party venues to have the best time of your lives.
Book unique wedding venues in Toronto for any budget
Tie the knot and celebrate your big day in one of the most beautiful wedding venues in Toronto.
Planning an event in the near future but not sure where to start?
Check our tips and ideas!
So you’ve found the perfect venue for your special event. But how do you know what seating layout to choose?...
Use this checklist when hiring a venue. It has all the questions you should ask when looking at venues and will save you time and money.
Make sure your party runs smoothly and nothing is left to chance with our easy-to-follow party planning checklist. Plan an event without breaking a sweat!
Our guide to Toronto venue hire
Hiring a venue in Toronto? Whatever the event, this cool metropolis has everything you need. Even better, Tagvenue has all of these great venues in one easy to search platform! Head over and check out our selection of great Toronto spaces, you’ll be booking your next event in no time at all!
Toronto is especially wonderful for the diversity of its many neighbourhoods and venues.
- City Centre - The Financial District is filled with meeting and conference rooms as well as the ubiquitous business lunch and bar scene. For a concert venue or theatre, as well as some of the area’s most celebrated restaurants check out the Entertainment District. Hit up the Yonge-Street Corridor and Church-Wellesley Village for the best bars, clubs and cocktail lounges.
- Old Town - Here you can find picturesque historic areas St Lawrence Market, Corktown, as well as The Distillery Historic District. All offer galleries, coffee shops and cafes.
- Midtown - High-end Bloor-Yorkville offers expensive restaurants and hotels known for their spas. Around the Annex, you will find the University of Toronto and the quirky culinary delights of a college neighbourhood. Check out nearby Koreatown for amazing restaurants.
- Eastside - Home to Little India and Greektown, get ready for a culinary adventure. Also check out the pubs, restaurants - many with outdoor patios - in The Beaches. For an indie vibe, take a look at the restaurants and cafes of Leslieville.
- Westside - Home to all that is trendy and cool, including the hottest clubs, lounges, cafes, bars and restaurants. Head over to Ossington Village for bars with craft cocktails, or hit up the outdoor venues in Liberty Village. And don’t forget West Queen West, famous for its hip galleries, restaurants and quirky vibe.
- Waterfront & Toronto Islands - Queen’s Quay Strip has amazing lakeside views as well as an exciting mix of restaurants and cafes. The Water’s Edge Promenade also offers access to the outdoor beauty of the Toronto Islands.