Most popular venues in Toronto
Global brands and 200,000 users trust Tagvenue
Most popular event spaces in Toronto
Explore business event venues for rent in Toronto
From large conference centres to small meeting rooms, discover Toronto venues for all your corporate needs.
Rent the best party venues Toronto has to offer
Toronto’s best clubs, bars, banquet halls and other unique party venues to have the best time of your lives.
Book unique wedding venues in Toronto for any budget
Tie the knot and celebrate your big day in one of the most beautiful wedding venues in Toronto.
Find the best creative spaces in Toronto
Whatever creative endeavour you might have planned, you need to book the perfect space to fulfill your vision.
Discover top event spaces across Canada
Planning an event in the near future but not sure where to start?
Check our tips and ideas!
Looking for ways to make your festive gathering truly stand out this year? Read our article to find unique work Christmas party ideas that will leave your team feeling merry and bright!
Are you planning a Christmas party to remember? Discover fun and elegant themes that will add a sense of pizzazz to your holiday soiree!
What better way to get everyone into the festive mood than by engaging them in fun Christmas-themed activities? Check our suggestions and celebrate the holiday season with a bang!
It’s time to take a deep dive into the back of your closet and have a party to remember. Forget your cute cardigans or posh pullovers, the name of the game is ugly Christmas sweaters.
Although party planning can be a big undertaking, it doesn’t have to be expensive at all! Check out some of our favourite company Christmas party ideas on a budget.
Have you picked a funny theme for your next holiday bash yet? From the Grinch to 12 Days of Christmas, we’ve got plenty of wacky options here that will make your party a success.
Check our list of corporate Christmas party ideas that will be sure to live up to the hype and keep your guests entertained all night long!
Are you planning something special for this festive season? Explore some fantastic Christmas party dress-up themes that will be perfect for this year’s celebrations!
Make the food the main attraction and give everyone a reason to feel extra festive as they bond by sharing a meal. Find inspiration for your Christmas potluck party in our blog post.
Are you planning a work party for the end of the year or a friendly gathering for your closest friends? Here's a list of our favourite winter party themes!
The planning process is exciting and fun, but can get overwhelming at times. We know, we've been there. Check out this guide and plan the next birthday party like a pro!
Meetings don't have to be boring! Find top tips for holding effective meetings, why you should keep having them, and some insight from thought leaders in the industry.
Getting ready to shoot in a studio for the first time? Look through our photography tips for beginners and take your passion from being just a hobby to being a profession.
Why not celebrate the next milestone with something different? We come to you with 10 unusual ideas for a birthday photo shoot for adults. Strike a pose and have fun!
Our guide to event space rental in Toronto
Renting a venue in Toronto? Whatever the event, this cool metropolis has everything you need. Even better, Tagvenue has all of these great venues in one easy to search platform! Head over and check out our selection of great Toronto spaces, you’ll be booking your next event in no time at all!
Toronto is especially wonderful for the diversity of its many neighborhoods and venues.
- City Centre - The Financial District is filled with meeting and conference rooms as well as the ubiquitous business lunch and bar scene. For a concert venue or theatre, as well as some of the area’s most celebrated restaurants check out the Entertainment District. Hit up the Yonge-Street Corridor and Church-Wellesley Village for the best bars, clubs, and cocktail lounges.
- Old Town - Here you can find picturesque historic areas St Lawrence Market, Corktown, as well as The Distillery Historic District. All offer galleries, coffee shops, and cafes.
- Midtown - High-end Bloor-Yorkville offers expensive restaurants and hotels known for their spas. Around the Annex, you will find the University of Toronto and the quirky culinary delights of a college neighborhood. Check out nearby Koreatown for amazing restaurants.
- Eastside - Home to Little India and Greektown, get ready for a culinary adventure. Also check out the pubs, restaurants - many with outdoor patios - in The Beaches. For an indie vibe, take a look at the restaurants and cafes of Leslieville.
- Westside - Home to all that is trendy and cool, including the hottest clubs, lounges, cafes, bars, and restaurants. Head over to Ossington Village for bars with craft cocktails, or hit up the outdoor venues in Liberty Village. And don’t forget West Queen West, famous for its hip galleries, restaurants, and quirky vibe.
- Waterfront & Toronto Islands - Queen’s Quay Strip has amazing lakeside views as well as an exciting mix of restaurants and cafes. The Water’s Edge Promenade also offers access to the outdoor beauty of the Toronto Islands.