Roof Terrace at IWM London (Imperial War Museum)
About this space
Float above the atrium on this stunning contemporay terrace, with views of the dramatic exhibits below.
Dramatically suspended from the barrel vaulted glass roof of IWM London and as if hanging in mid-air, the Roof Terrace is a spectacular and contemporary addition in the transformation of the museum.
Designed by Foster + Partners, the Roof Terrace with its dramatic bridge and views of the galleries below combine the most innovative modern design and technology of the 21st Century.
The Roof Terrace is an inspiring space for any corporate client to host breakfasts, lunches, receptions, presentations and dinners.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
– Out of hours tour guides and daytime speakers available on request
– Early access available on request
– Some of our exhibits must be moved to accommodate seated dinners
dependent on your requested layout, this will incur an additional fee
– Access to Truth and Memory Exhibition: £750 +VAT
– Access to First World War Galleries: £1,000 +VAT