Most popular venues in Nottingham
Global brands and 200,000 users trust Tagvenue
Discover top event spaces across the UK
Planning an event in the near future but not sure where to start?
Check our tips and ideas!
Looking for ways to make your festive gathering truly stand out this year? Read our article to find unique work Christmas party ideas that will leave your team feeling merry and bright!
Are you planning a Christmas party to remember? Discover fun and elegant themes that will add a sense of pizzazz to your holiday soiree!
What better way to get everyone into the festive mood than by engaging them in fun Christmas-themed activities? Check our suggestions and celebrate the holiday season with a bang!
It’s time to take a deep dive into the back of your closet and have a party to remember. Forget your cute cardigans or posh pullovers, the name of the game is ugly Christmas sweaters.
Although party planning can be a big undertaking, it doesn’t have to be expensive at all! Check out some of our favourite company Christmas party ideas on a budget.
Have you picked a funny theme for your next holiday bash yet? From the Grinch to 12 Days of Christmas, we’ve got plenty of wacky options here that will make your party a success.
Check our list of corporate Christmas party ideas that will be sure to live up to the hype and keep your guests entertained all night long!
Are you planning something special for this festive season? Explore some fantastic Christmas party dress-up themes that will be perfect for this year’s celebrations!
Make the food the main attraction and give everyone a reason to feel extra festive as they bond by sharing a meal. Find inspiration for your Christmas potluck party in our blog post.
Are you planning a work party for the end of the year or a friendly gathering for your closest friends? Here's a list of our favourite winter party themes!
The planning process is exciting and fun, but can get overwhelming at times. We know, we've been there. Check out this guide and plan the next birthday party like a pro!
Meetings don't have to be boring! Find top tips for holding effective meetings, why you should keep having them, and some insight from thought leaders in the industry.
Getting ready to shoot in a studio for the first time? Look through our photography tips for beginners and take your passion from being just a hobby to being a profession.
Why not celebrate the next milestone with something different? We come to you with 10 unusual ideas for a birthday photo shoot for adults. Strike a pose and have fun!
Ready to generate buzz around your product? Find out what to do before you launch your product, discover creative product launch event ideas and learn what mistakes to avoid.
Our guide to Nottingham venue hire
The popular tourist city of Nottingham is a great location for any event. With an easy transport system, historic beauty and great atmosphere, this city is perfect for your next great event. From business to pleasure, Nottingham has it all. Start your search in the centre of the city, but don’t neglect the outer districts and you are sure to be pleased.
Meeting rooms, conference centres and professional event spaces are quite easy to find in Nottingham’s centre as well as scattered throughout its many districts. If you are searching for large-scale spaces, don’t neglect to take a look at the city’s numerous universities as they offer ready blank canvas spaces for hire. As a prime tourist spot, the city is also rich in hotel venues of all standards, as well as excellent restaurants and pubs. Check out a few of the city’s famous districts below:
- Cornerhouse & Trinity Square - situated in the north of Nottingham town centre, this area is filled with great dining and drinking options, whether you are hunting for a restaurant or pub. A traditional meeting place for residents, Trinity Square also is great in the summer, with numerous outdoor options. For professionals, Cornerhouse is a popular area for meeting spaces.
- Standard Hill - Picturesque Nottingham Castle helps lend some ambience to the scene here. A slightly quieter area, you can find many fine restaurants and pubs along its streets.
- Chapel Bar - The city’s financial district, this area still has a great range of bars and restaurants that reflect the buzzing energy common for after-hours establishments, especially around Maid Marion Way and Upper Parliament Street.
- Hockley - This area is known for its more eclectic vibe - a bit Bohemian perhaps, and definitely worth a visit. Head over here for the latest in cafe and pub culture.
- Lace Market - one of the city’s oldest districts, this is a very upscale area. Excellent for private dining, and somewhat more staid pubs, bistros and restaurants, don’t be surprised by the posh atmosphere. Hotels are quite easy to find here as well.