About this room
The Vaults Kitchen is dedicated to upholding the same values instilled across our theatre and arts programmes, and bringing this to the culinary world.
The Vaults Kitchen will be a curated space where restauranteurs are invited to experiment with their skills and embrace their artistic and theatrical flares.
The space will feature a wide programme of food types and styles, while all the while delivering an artistic programme in line with the whole building. Some restaurant concepts may take up residency in the space for one night, others up to 6 months.
up to 120
Package Per Person - Just pay a fixed price per person
M T W T F S S
18:30 - 23:30
from £120 Per evening
*All guide prices are inclusive of VAT
Note on pricing
Send me a message through Tagvenue for a bespoke quote that's right for your event.
Mentioning your budget will help me propose the best option for your needs.
Sample catering prices
The Christmas package includes:
BESPOKE THEATRICAL DESIGN AND PRODUCTION
LIVE PERFORMANCES AND INTERACTIVE STORY
7pm till Midnight
Disco DJ and Dancing
Maximum Capacity of 1000
Minimum Capacity of 150
All Security and Fire Stewarding
Drinks Reception on Arrival
A Dinner FIT FOR THE LORD’S ROYAL SUBJECT
Unlimited Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks
All for only £120 p/person +VAT
Prices may vary
Package per person details
No Delegate Pack
Allows external catering
Approved caterers only
BYO alcohol allowed
Can provide alcohol
Kitchen facilities available
Can provide halal
Can provide kosher
Extensive vegan menu
Extensive gluten-free menu
Complimentary tea and coffee
Buyout fee for external catering
Alcohol licence until 23:30
Temporary event notices (TENs) available
Own music equipment /DJ
Rules of the space
2. Delivery Policy - When purchasing a ticket, you will receive your e-ticket via your chosen email address. This email will be delivered within 1 hour of placing your order. When purchashing artwork a timescale will be determined for delivery upon consultation with the customer.
3. Ticket Refund/Cancellation/Transfer Policy - All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable once bought. The full ticket price and booking fee will be re-imbursed in the unlikely occurence of a show cancellation.
4. Cloakroom - Items left in The Vaults cloakroom are done so at your own risk. We cannot accept any responsibility for loss, theft or damage.
5. All personal items brought into the space must be insured by the owner. We cannot accept liability for any damage caused to any personal belongings.
6. Products and Pricing - All products and corresponding prices are clearly marked on the website before purchase and during purchase through our ticketing system.
7. Tickets are purchased using third party software, Lineup. Payments will be made to The Vaults Box Office Company.
8. There may be other ticket prices on the market sold by third party sellers which are different to those on Lineup (see 7.) We are unable to refund any tickets bought through Lineup if a discounted ticket then becomes available through one of these third party sellers.
9. Vaults Gift Vouchers can only be applied to valid productions. Vaults Gift Vouchers may only be used once and may not be applied to existing bookings.