About this space
Our Bar Room accommodates up to 18 people seated and 50 to 80 on an informal drinks basis.
Event offers and packages
Christmas Party Offers
£100 booking fee for exclusive hire
Please get in touch with us for our minimum spend terms over the Christmas period.
- All spends given are inclusive of VAT
- All spends given are exclusive of any service charge
- Deposit of 25% of minimum spend required upfront to secure booking
- Further deposit of 25% of minimum spend required in week before booking
- All purchases and tabs on night to be paid in full
- Deposit held until following hire date - returned maximum of 48hrs after
LARGE GROUP BOOKINGS:
No fee for larger bookings.
No minimum spend required for larger bookings
- Deposit of £10 a head required upfront to secure booking
- For "large bookings" tables will be held for up to half an hour after the arranged booking time before being given away to any waiting guests
- If you are running late please inform the team and we will do our best to ensure tables are held
- Mozzarella Sticks (24 pieces, £18).
Mozzarella cheese coated in breadcrumbs, fried and served with fresh tomato dip
- House Chips with Parmesan Cheese (serves 3 to 4, £8).
House cut skin on fries, topped with freshly grated parmesan
- Garlic Bread (12 pieces, £5).
Our homemade pizza dough brushed with garlic oil and topped with mozzarella cheese
- Caprese Bites (8 pieces, £15).
Smoked provolone cheese, slice of fresh tomato and basil layered on a slice of grissini toast
- Olives (200 grams, £5).
Green and black pitted olives spiced with fresh garlic, fresh herbs & olive oil
- Prosciutto Wrapped Grissini Breadsticks (15 pieces, £15).
Grissini breadstick wrapped with prosciutto
PIZZAS (serves 1 to 2):
All our pizzas are available for pre-order.
CHARCUTERIE & CHEESE (serves 2 to 3):
- Meat Board (£10).
A selection of the finest meats from the teams at Nature's Choice and salvo. Served with silverskin pickled onions ad cornichons and grissini toast.
- Cheese Board (£9).
Four regularly rotating British cheeses supplied from the team at Nature's Choice. Served with tomato and red onion chutney and grissini toast.
PIE (serves 8 to 10, requires 48 hours advance notice):
- Apple, Blueberry or Cherry (£18)
Christmas is a time for sharing. What is better to share than a Santa sized pitcher of our finest draughts?
CHRISTMAS HOUSE COCKTAIL SHOTS (£6 each):
Santa has his little elves, these are our version of "little helpers", just a wee shot of Xmas to warm the heart!
COCKTAIL PITCHERS (£24 a pitcher):
Tis the season to be jolly - a big pitcher of any of our special winter cocktails will make it jolly for sure!
BEER BUCKETS (£22 a bucket):
It's the most wonderful time... for a beer! Come warm up and make merry with a special Christmas selection of bottles of the fines craft beers on offer
Bubbles or one of our Christmas cocktail punch specials to get the party going!
A CHRISTMASSY COCKTAIL MASTER CLASS (£30 a head, includes three cocktails each):
Our head barman delivers an awesome cocktail master class. This can be held with groups of 5 to 15 in our private dining room.
BEER TASTING SESSIONS (£20 a head, includes all the beer):
We love good beer and want to offer you some of the best and most interesting possibilities with our 15 rotating options on draught and over 50 different bottles in our fridges. Beer tasting sessions are held in our private dining room facilitated by one of the ward team.
BEER PONG (free - you buy the beer, we provide the pong):
Our long tables can be transformed into a sporting arena for the mighty beer pong. A tournament can be structured for as few or many as are brave enough to participate!
Three courses - £27
Please add £11 a head to include wine
- Chicken Skewers. Garlic and rosemary chargrilled chicken skewers served with a lemon aioli
- Fish Cakes. Homemade fresh cod fish cakes served with a chilli dipping sauce
- Courgette Rolls (vegan). Chargrilled courgettes filled with a roasted red pepper salsa
- Roast Turkey. Roast Turkey breast and leg stuffed with Cumberland sausage meat served with cranberry sauce and gravy
- Roasted Vegetable Patty (vegan). Vegetarian sausage patty, grilled aubergine and beef tomatoes slices topped with a housemade basil vinaigrette
- Cod Loins. Fresh UK-sourced cod marinated in a lightly spiced garlic, lemon and rosemary sauce, oven baked and served with a lemon butter dipping sauce
All our Christmas Mains come with roasted rosemary potatoes & chargrilled vegetables for the table.
- Chocolate Tart (vegan). A date and mixed nut case with creamy chocolate and coconut
- Apple Pie Cheesecake. Cinnamon flavoured cheesecake topped with a homemade apple pie filling
- Cheese Board. Selection of british cheeses served with a spiced beetroot chutney, grapes, apple, pear & bread
Alcohol licence until 23:00
Temporary event notices (TENs) available