Westminster at 18 Smith Square
About this space
A popular room for plenaries and briefings, this large conference room offers window views of the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. With natural dual light aspect, both south and east facing, this is a bright and airy space.
Located on the 8th floor, Westminster can be used for various layouts, including 80 guests theatre style, 56 cabaret style or 40 boardroom style, and withstanding receptions for 120 guests.
For groups larger than 40 guests we provide complimentary access to the adjacent St. John's room, which can be used as catering space.
The venue has not provided a cancellation policy. For further information, please ask the Event Manager.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
• Please ensure attendees do not hold or hang any items over the perimeter barrier. There are public pavements below the area and we wish to prevent any items being dropped over the edge.
• No bottles or glasses or china items are to be taken out onto the roof area. Please ensure you use reusable plastic or paper cups for external consumption.
• Please do not lean on the roof perimeter barriers.
• No smoking or use of electronic smoking devices throughout 18 Smith Square, including the roof terrace space.
• Please co-operate at all times with any request or instruction from events stewards and venue staff.
• No amplified music or television broadcasts are permitted on the roof areas, please ensure any noise is kept to a minimum in order to reduce the impact on our neighbours.