About this space
Bevin Hall, with an ornate barrel-roofed feature, is the venue’s most prestigious room. Popular for larger conferences and events for up to 120 delegates in a theatre style layout, this room is an event organiser’s dream, with the unique advantage of adjoining breakout space in our Smith Square rooms (1, 2, 3 and 4) for catering and networking space.
Ideally located on the ground floor, the space is benefiting from a separate registration desk and a dedicated foyer space that can accommodate cloakroom facilities.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
• Please ensure attendees do not hold or hang any items over the perimeter barrier. There are public pavements below the area and we wish to prevent any items being dropped over the edge.
• No bottles or glasses or china items are to be taken out onto the roof area. Please ensure you use reusable plastic or paper cups for external consumption.
• Please do not lean on the roof perimeter barriers.
• No smoking or use of electronic smoking devices throughout 18 Smith Square, including the roof terrace space.
• Please co-operate at all times with any request or instruction from events stewards and venue staff.
• No amplified music or television broadcasts are permitted on the roof areas, please ensure any noise is kept to a minimum in order to reduce the impact on our neighbours.