About this space
Not to be underestimated, our Beecham room benefits from a dual light aspect with adjoining access to our distinctive roof terrace which could accommodate a variety of themes.
Located on the 7th floor, this room is ideal for fine dining, business lunches or networking events, as well as for small boardroom meetings. The room layout is flexible, including 25 guests for a seated dinner, 80 guests for standing receptions, 30 guests for a theatre-style layout or boardroom for 26 guests.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
• Please ensure attendees do not hold or hang any items over the perimeter barrier. There are public pavements below the area and we wish to prevent any items being dropped over the edge.
• No bottles or glasses or china items are to be taken out onto the roof area. Please ensure you use reusable plastic or paper cups for external consumption.
• Please do not lean on the roof perimeter barriers.
• No smoking or use of electronic smoking devices throughout 18 Smith Square, including the roof terrace space.
• Please co-operate at all times with any request or instruction from events stewards and venue staff.
• No amplified music or television broadcasts are permitted on the roof areas, please ensure any noise is kept to a minimum in order to reduce the impact on our neighbours.