About this space
Victoria is a bright, north-facing, room with natural daylight on two sides with beautiful views over St. John’s and Smith Square, suitable for business meetings and informal team briefings.
Located on the 8th floor, the space is ideal for groups of up to 20 guests in a boardroom style layout.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
• Please ensure attendees do not hold or hang any items over the perimeter barrier. There are public pavements below the area and we wish to prevent any items being dropped over the edge.
• No bottles or glasses or china items are to be taken out onto the roof area. Please ensure you use reusable plastic or paper cups for external consumption.
• Please do not lean on the roof perimeter barriers.
• No smoking or use of electronic smoking devices throughout 18 Smith Square, including the roof terrace space.
• Please co-operate at all times with any request or instruction from events stewards and venue staff.
• No amplified music or television broadcasts are permitted on the roof areas, please ensure any noise is kept to a minimum in order to reduce the impact on our neighbours.