Conversation Room & Mezzanine at The Royal Institution
About this space
Fusing traditional and modern features, the Conversation Room is conveniently located on the ground floor and includes use of a built in screen, projector and PA system.
With the incorporation of striking lighting features this space serves a multitude of events ranging from conferences, networking receptions, dinners and product launches too.
The Mezzanine can be transformed into a contemporary and functional catering space and is hired in conjunction with the Conversation Room.
With its unique design and low lighting, this space is a great location for networking events, evening parties and corporate receptions.
Event offers and packages
Package per person
- Hire of the Conversation Room & Mezzanine from 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Arrival coffee, tea, orange juice, pastries and croissants
- Mid-morning coffee, tea and biscuits
- Buffet lunch including 2 hot dishes, 2 salads, fruit or miniature desserts Or 4 bowl food
- Juices with lunch
- Mid-afternoon coffee, tea and biscuits
- Iced water throughout event
- Staffing and linen for hospitality tables
- Full AV equipment and set up
The venue has not provided a cancellation policy. For further information, please ask the Event Manager.