Tips for planning a great kids’ birthday:
- get your child involved in the planning process (let them help choose the theme and games)
- when scheduling a party for littlies or younger kids, choose a time that suits their routines (after naptime is great for a toddlers birthday party, while lunchtime is perfect for a 3rd or 4th birthday celebration)
- serve birthday cake to little ones first as they’re most in need of instant gratification
- as a general rule, invite as many kids to the party as your child’s age
- make little guests feel special with party bags to take home
- check whether your kids birthday venue is happy to do the clean up.
- get inspired with some kids birthday party ideas.