About this space
The Yves Saint Laurent Room is an elegant gallery dedicated to Rubens, the most celebrated Flemish painter of the 17th Century. In addition to the
ingenuity of his compositions and brilliant use of colour, the opulent fabric on the walls enhances the atmospheric setting. Guided tours can also be arranged of artists such as Rembrandt in the adjacent rooms.
Standard 60 day
Guests may cancel their Booking until 60 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price.
Guests may cancel their Booking between 60 days and 30 days before the event start time and receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price.
Cancellations submitted less than 30 days before the event start time are not refundable.
Guest may move the event date of a confirmed booking to another date within 8 months from the original date, at no cost.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Client and Event Suitability
Below is a list of the types of organizations and style of events we are unable to accommodate:
* Politically affiliated events, including lobbying organizations or those fundraising on behalf of political parties.
* Fundraising events from charities from the arts and heritage sectors.
* Ticketed events or third party hosting unless otherwise agreed in writing by us.
*Events that bring in other artwork or copies of our collection.
Below is a list of additional restrictions we apply:
* Children under the age of 14 are not permitted at events without the prior consent.
* Gambling, including auctions, raffles, etc., requires the prior written consent of the National Gallery. Clients must obtain any licenses and permissions required under the Gambling Act 2005 should the National Gallery consent be provided.
We kindly ask that you highlight any queries you may have about the possible association with the Gallery so that we can best advise you - failing to do so could result in the cancellation of an event with no compensation.
If the Gallery is closed due to unforeseen circumstances, then you will be entitled to postpone your events to another date within our financial year (April 20 - March 21).
If the Gallery remains open and you would like to cancel, where we are able to "re-sell" the date to another client we shall reimburse you all the charges you have paid to us prior to the date of cancellation. Where we are unable to "re-sell" the date to another client cancellation charges are payable. Depending on when you cancel, the cancellation charges you must pay shall be determined by reference table below:
When we receive your written cancellation notice Cancellation charge
More than two (2) months prior to the event 50% of the hire charge
Less than two (2) months prior to the event 100% of the hire charge