About this space
At the bar, you'll discover 43 taps where you can get your hands on all our year-round Core Range favourites and our small batch Pioneer Series brews.
The space features plenty of equipment, an abundance of added extra's, and experienced and friendly staff to create your perfect event.
For those in your party who aren't beer lovers, we also stock a range of softs, wine and spirits to accommodate all tastes and requirements.
If you require anything specific for your event, please let us know. We can offer wristbands exclusively for your party, place card settings, table plans or any other extra's to ensure the smooth running of your event.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
- No smoking in the building
- No sesame, peanuts or nuts to be used in prep or served whatsoever
- We can host live music indoors but music is not permitted outside
- Well behaved dogs are welcome
- Outside catering is allowed but must comply with all Fourpure rules and provide necessary paperwork
- Fourpure operates an over 18s policy after 8 pm and therefore asks its guests to carry appropriate forms of photo ID (passport, driving license). Guests who are unable to provide this may be unable to enter the premises. We strongly advise all guests to provide Identification or contact a member of the events team prior to the event if identification is unable to be produced on the date of the event, in some circumstances a scanned form of ID may be accepted.
- Fourpure operates a zero-tolerance policy to drugs and disorder. It is a condition of entry that guests are searchable at any time. Anyone refusing will not be admitted or can be ejected from the premises. Anyone suspected of possessing illegal substances or weapons may be detained whilst the authorities are notified.
- Fourpure reserves the right of admission at all times. Anyone using abusive language, appearing intoxicated, or behaving in a violent or unsuitable manner will be asked to leave the premises or refused admittance. We always ask you and your guests to drink responsibly.
Cancellation policy: Standard 30 day
Cancellations 30 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 30 days to 7 days in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 7 days are non-refundable.
Event date of a confirmed booking can be changed to another date within 6 months from the original date, at no cost.