About this space
Downstairs restaurant area. Modern interior design in pastel colours with a large skylight, levitating pink whales, hanging plants and a view onto the on-site brewery & distillery.
The perfect space for any party you want to throw!
Seating arrangements are very flexible and can be customised.
We have DJs booked every Friday and Saturday night!
Event offers and packages
Christmas Party Offers
Monday (6PM-11PM): £500
Tuesday and Wednesday (7PM-11PM): £500
Friday (6PM-12AM): £1000
Saturday (6PM-12AM): £1500
Sunday (6PM-10:30pM): £500
1. Blue Corn Flautas(VG)
2. Argentinian empanada (GF)
3. Black ink squid & garlic prawns croquettes
1. Aji panca lamb chops (GF)
2. Robata grill nativo pork belly (GF)
3. Peruvian sea bass ceviche (GF)
4. Grilled miso aubergine on cassava flat cheese bread (V)
1. Cheese platter (V)
2. Pineapple carpaccio (V) (*VG optional on request)
• 10 Mixers
• 4 Bottles of Prosecco or
• 4 Bottles of House Wine
• 6 Bottles of Wine or Prosecco
Corporate Hospitality Offers
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
- No smoking in the building
- Outside catering is not allowed
Cancellation policy: Standard 30 day
Cancellations 30 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 30 days to 7 days in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 7 days are non-refundable.
Event date of a confirmed booking can be changed to another date within 1 months from the original date, at no cost.
Reviews and ratings
(24 reviews and ratings - )
Venue is beautiful; canapes were tasty; great communication with Events Manager, Amy.
Canape no. 2 was different to what I was told it would be. A heads up would have been nice. Minimum spend is challenging to reach with a capacity of 45 in my opinion.
Great venue - friendly staff - easy to deal with - event all ran smoothly