When it comes to meeting room hire in Birmingham, the most sought-after ones include:
- Meeting rooms near Birmingham Airport – Serving 13 million passengers annually, Birmingham Airport is one of the busiest transport hubs for business travel in the UK. If your attendees are travelling by plane, choosing a space near BHX is probably your best bet. This area is packed full of hotels, many of which offer meeting rooms for hire along with high standard comfortable accommodation.
- Meeting rooms in Birmingham city centre – The most popular area for meeting room hire is the Colmore Business District, also known as CBD, or simply the city centre. It’s really easy to reach – just get off at New Street station and you’ll find yourself in the heart of it! Here’s where classic meets modern and historic buildings stand side by side with impressive new developments. If you’re looking for a meeting room with a prestigious business address, the Colmore Business District is the place to go!
- Meeting rooms in Solihull – Often talked about as one of the best places to live in the UK, Solihull is an affluent suburban area, which is also popular when it comes to meeting room hire. Solihull is easy to reach from both the M42 motorway and Birmingham city centre, so if you’re after something a bit further from the centre, but still well-connected, Solihull is the right spot for you.
On a tight budget? Don’t worry. Here’s a couple of handy tips for cheap meeting room hire in Birmingham:
- Take different areas into consideration – The centre of Birmingham is always in demand, so why not go off the beaten track and discover some hidden gems? We’re happy to point you in the right direction.
- Check what’s included in the price – Planning a short meeting? If it’s going to last up to 2 hours, then simple refreshments such as coffee, tea and biscuits will be enough and you won’t need to provide any additional catering. Many meeting rooms include this in the price, so don’t forget to check with the venue manager.
- Hire a space that’s just the right size – If you’re expecting just a few attendees, there’s no need to hire a place that’s significantly bigger than you require. Choosing a small meeting room allows you to cut down on unnecessary costs. Whether you’ve invited 4, 14 or 40 guests, we’re listing meeting rooms of all shapes and sizes, all over Birmingham!