Here are some tips for choosing the right meeting room for hire in Liverpool:
- Start by creating an agenda – This will help you specify what kind of meeting room you’re going to need for your event. What’s more, it’s a good idea to send the meeting plan along with the invitations, so your guests will know what to expect!
- Consider several potential dates, if possible – Even one alternative event date significantly widens your choice of available meeting rooms for hire in Liverpool. It’s always better to have a plan B for your meeting.
- Keep technical aspects in mind – Are you going to need an extra laptop, or audiovisual equipment, like TV screens, microphones or projectors? Remember to check if the meeting room of your choice has all the stuff you need. Not sure? Ask the venue manager about the meeting room’s facilities. Oh, and one more thing, always test the equipment right before the event. That’s the best way to avoid unpleasant surprises!
- Don’t be afraid to go off the beaten path – Organising a brainstorming session, team building event, or a meetup for creatives? Let’s get a bit more quirky! We list plenty of unusual meeting rooms in Liverpool, so why not have a look and choose something truly unique?
- Free meeting room hire is absolutely possible in Liverpool – Sounds too good to be true? Well, it is true! Minimum spend meeting rooms in Liverpool don’t charge an additional hire fee for using the space. So, how does it work? You’re only obliged to spend a certain amount of money on catering (which you’re most likely going to need). That’s all, no hidden extra costs!
Looking for a meeting room in Liverpool, but not sure which area will be best for you? Check out our meeting experts’ favourite picks:
- City centre – Liverpool city centre really has a lot to offer. City Centre is the business hub and cultural heart of the city with an eclectic mix of historical and modern buildings. Vibrant and well connected with the rest of the region, it’s the number one place for meeting room hire.
- South Liverpool – Loved by its residents, South Liverpool is a popular idea for meeting rooms. Its highlight is Allerton, Paul McCartney’s home district. Oh, and it’s close to John Lennon airport, so if your attendees are travelling by plane, this is the best part of the city for you to pick!
- Crosby – This coastal town has a one-of-a-kind charm, so it’s not a surprise it’s popular for meetings. Crosby is our North Liverpool favourite!
Meeting Rooms in Liverpool FAQ
How to find an affordable meeting room in Liverpool?
Are you on a limited budget, but still want to impress with your meeting room hire? Don’t worry! Here’s our quick guide to cheap meeting room hire in Liverpool:
- Pay attention to how the meeting room of your choice is priced – Planning a rather short meeting? Your best bet is to hire a meeting room which is priced per hour. Liverpool is full of these and we’re more than happy to help you find the one you need! On the other hand, if your meeting is going to last the whole day, other pricing types (like per day or per session) often turn out to be more affordable.
- See if any of the facilities you need for your meeting are included in the price – Want to save on catering? Many meeting rooms in Liverpool come with complimentary tea, coffee, and snacks. If you’re hosting a 1-3 hour meeting, it’s more than enough.
- Don’t be afraid to negotiate – Even if you don’t like the initial quote, it’s always good to ask more questions. Maybe the same venue manager can offer cheaper meeting room alternatives in other parts of the city, or the hire rates are lower depending on the time of the day?
What happens if my meeting exceeds the timings?
It’s always better to hire the meeting space for a slightly longer time. Some meeting rooms in Liverpool charge overtime fees, so it’s better to ask if this might apply to your case. Better safe than sorry!
How much does it cost to hire a meeting room in Liverpool?
- The majority of meeting rooms in Liverpool has a hire fee, which can be stated for an hour or for the entire day. The meeting room hire fees in Liverpool start at £26-£100 per hour and can go up to £800 per day. The prices depend mainly on the size of the meeting space.
- Some meeting rooms in Liverpool offer special daily delegate rates. This kind of package usually includes refreshments, meeting facilities, and the costs of using the meeting space. The price per person typically ranges between £25 and £50.
- Some meeting rooms in Liverpool work on minimum spend basis. That means you need to spend a certain amount of money on refreshments, but at the same time, you’re not spending a single pence on meeting room hire! This option works best for longer meetings which require extensive catering options. Minimum spend rates for meeting spaces in Liverpool usually fall between £400 and £1000, depending on the size of your gathering. (All data from Tagvenue.)