Most popular venues in Miami
Global brands and 200,000 users trust Tagvenue
Most popular event spaces in Miami
Discover the top party venues in Miami
Miami's best bars, pubs, and other amazing venues are ready for you to have the time of your life!
Rent the best venues for your next dinner event in Miami
Birthday, holiday, or another special occasion? Celebrate in the best restaurants of Miami!
Book unique wedding venues in Miami for any budget
From top restaurants to the most unique venues, Miami has everything to make your dream wedding come true!
Discover top event spaces across the USA
Planning an event in the near future but not sure where to start?
Check our tips and ideas!
Organising a corporate event can be stressful, especially if you’re new to event planning. We're here to help with some of our favourite tips!
Throwing a bachelorette party for the bride-to-be and need some inspiration? Don't miss out on our list of ideas and activities that will make your party one for the books!
Celebrating another year around the sun and want to do something extra? Choose from our list of creative birthday ideas and throw an extraordinary party!
Here's a list of cheap birthday ideas that will make you look like a rock star on your special day without putting too much stress on your budget.
If you're trying to master shooting in natural light, this guide will help you navigate all lighting scenarios and get the best shots.
Want to get the most our of your next team meeting? We have some ideas to shake it up and increase your team's engagement and productivity.
Looking for new ideas on how to throw a successful fundraising event? Read our article, get inspired, and then watch those donations roll in!
Throwing a surprise birthday party is a lot of fun, but it's also a lot of work. How do you keep it a secret? Read our blog post and learn our top tricks.
You only turn 30 once. Why not celebrate the milestone with a photo shoot? Check our top ideas and feel like a star on your birthday!
Are you planning your first photo shoot and feeling a little anxious? Here's everything you need to know to make your work a smooth process.
The planning process is exciting and fun, but can get overwhelming at times. We know, we've been there. Check out this guide and plan the next birthday party like a pro!
Meetings don't have to be boring! Find top tips for holding effective meetings, why you should keep having them, and some insight from thought leaders in the industry.
Getting ready to shoot in a studio for the first time? Look through our photography tips for beginners and take your passion from being just a hobby to being a profession.
Why not celebrate the next milestone with something different? We come to you with 10 unusual ideas for a birthday photo shoot for adults. Strike a pose and have fun!
Ready to generate buzz around your product? Find out what to do before you launch your product, discover creative product launch event ideas and learn what mistakes to avoid.
Our guide to event space rental in Miami
When you think about Miami, you’re probably picturing clear blue skies, white-sand beaches and non-stop parties. And you’re not wrong! Miami is a vibrant city, and it’s a hub of business, emerging technology, culture and entertainment. As one of the most visited cities in the United States, Miami's unique mix of urban chic and natural beauty gives it a character all its own.
As a world-class city, Miami boasts nothing but world-class venues for all manner of events. Whether you're looking for a place to host your wedding, corporate event, or just a party with friends, Miami has something to offer everyone. In this guide, we'll share our spotlights on the city and give away some of our top tips and tricks on how to pick the perfect venue for whatever type of affair you're planning.
Everything you need to know about Miami
Miami is one of the most popular destinations in the world. People come for the white sand beaches, amazing nightlife and vivid cultural scene, among other things. Before we discuss venues, let’s focus on the city itself. Here’s our rundown of things that make Miami a fabulous location for your next event.
- Culturally diverse. Nicknamed the “Capital of Latin America,” the city is rich in Latin American and Caribbean cultural influences and is the home to many multinational corporations with Latin American or Caribbean headquarters. Miami’s vibrant and colorful culture is one of the key components that give the city its unique identity.
- An international hub for arts and entertainment. Miami is home to a thriving contemporary art scene and boasts countless theaters, galleries and museums. It is the home to events such as the Coconut Grove Arts Festival and Art Basel in Miami Beach, which is the largest art show in the US. Numerous art fairs take place during Miami Art Week. And let’s not forget about music festivals such as Calle Ocho Music Festival or Ultra Music Festival!
- The food here is out of this world. It’s no surprise that with global influences comes great food. Iconic Miami staples include stone crab claws, empanadas and flan. Apart from that, you’ll find myriad international restaurants all over the city, serving Puerto Rican, Cuban, Brazilian, and Colombian cuisine (among others!). So, if your event includes food (and if it doesn’t, are you even doing it right?!), you’re in for a real treat.
- The party is never-ending. Yep, Miami is synonymous with parties. If you’re looking for some electric nightlife, you’re in the right place. The city has everything: high-energy nightclubs, vibrant dance halls, trendy rooftop bars, intimate lounges, live music venues, and so much more! On top of that, businesses stay open late, so if you want to party into the early hours, be our guest!
- Outdoor events are big in Miami. The city’s warm weather and clear blue skies all year round (well, with the exception of the rain season) make it a fantastic location for outdoor activities, such as pool parties or beach parties. Speaking of beaches, there are 16 of them! The iconic Miami Beach is extremely popular with tourists. South Beach is a favorite among celebrities and can get wild at times.There are also places such as Key Biscayne, which offers a quiet retreat while remaining close to the city’s main attractions. Locals enjoy hanging out in Miami’s stunning parks such as Crandon Park, Key Beach Park or South Pointe Park. Plus, of course, there’s an abundance of oceanfront restaurants, bars and clubs, where you can rent an outdoor space and host an event under the open sky.
- Transportation. A big city typically means intense traffic, but luckily, Miami is quite easy to navigate without a car. Referred to as a “15-minute city,” it’s one of the most walkable places in the country. When it comes to public transportation, the Metrobus and the Metrorail are the most popular services. The Metromover is free and operates in the downtown area, and the Miami Trolley offers 10 different routes for free as well. There’s ride-sharing too! If you’re expecting out-of-town guests, The Miami International Airport has good Metrorail links. Miami station (Amtrak) is located on the border of Miami and Hialeah.
Things to consider when renting a venue in Miami
Miami is a bustling tropical haven for foodies, culture-lovers and nightlife aficionados. With so many options for venue rental in Miami, planning events here can be challenging. If you're looking for some guidance on how to get started, look no further. Here are five things to consider when looking for the perfect venue for your next event in Miami.
- The cost. Miami is a high-end city that caters to luxury tastes and lavish lifestyles, and the prices here reflect that. Hence, your financial capability should be one of your first considerations when searching for venues. A good way to start narrowing down your venue search is to set a budget cap and look at spaces within that price range (our smart search engine can help with that!). If you're considering a venue that costs more than your budget allows, carefully weigh the benefits of paying more versus using other options available elsewhere. If you're pressed for time or need something specific, then it may be worth going over budget to accommodate those needs.
- Event type. Every event is different and Miami offers something for all occasions. If you're planning your dream wedding, look at Ocean Drive's beachfront hotels or the city’s plethora of elegant restaurants with private rooms. If you're planning a conference or a business meeting, consider the Miami Beach Convention Center or one of the resort hotels like Fontainebleau. If you're throwing a party for friends and family, check out the city’s broad selection of bars, clubs and eateries. And if you’re a creative professional, Miami’s top photo studios, film studios and other creative spaces are yours to explore.
- Capacity. In order for your party or event to be successful, the space must be able to accommodate all of your guests comfortably as well as provide enough room for food and drinks and other activities (if applicable). On the other hand, you don’t want to rent a space that’s too big for your purposes – not only will it look empty, but you’ll also spend more money than is necessary. So, make sure you know at least the estimated number of guests before you start searching for that perfect spot.
- Facilities. There are many factors that go into choosing a suitable location. It's important that the site has enough parking spaces available, good lighting conditions during both day/night hours, and suitable equipment (e.g. a PA system or projectors). Think of all the facilities you’ll need to run your event, and then pick a venue that ticks all the boxes.
- Location. Miami is essentially several cities within one city, and each neighborhood has its own character and culture. That’s why it's important to choose your venue based on what part of the city you want to be in and what kind of atmosphere you want for your event (we’ll elaborate on this in the next section). Also, pay attention to road access and public transport links – after all, the priority is to book a venue located somewhere your guests will be able to access easily!
The best neighborhoods in Miami for venue rental
Miami is a city of contrasts, a place where gritty meets chic and glitzy events bars mingle with swanky lounges. With its diverse neighborhoods, and eclectic mix of cultures, Miami offers something for everyone. From the art galleries of Wynwood, to the trendy happy hour spots in Brickell, Miami’s social scene never sleeps. Before you start looking at venues, it helps to know where the best options are — so we've broken down some of Miami's hottest rental districts.
- Downtown Miami is the city's urban core, a bustling business hub with loads of great restaurants and bars full of big city glamor and urban sophistication. It's home to a number of world-class business hotels, luxury condos, and one of the nation's largest collections of architectural gems. Downtown Miami offers plenty of choices for corporate events, weddings, and everything in between! From dining to nightlife and the performing arts, this part of town has it all.
- Miami Design District is known as Miami's fashion capital. But it’s not just about retail. The area is also home to over 40 galleries and a dozen showrooms, which makes it a natural fit for events such as art shows, pop-ups or launches. Apart from that, there are plenty of award-winning restaurants and lively nightlife spots. The district is very walkable and bike friendly, which makes it easy to move around.
- Miami Midtown is one of the most dynamic areas of Miami. This up-and-coming neighborhood is the place to be if you want to enjoy a little bit of everything. Not only is it full of museums and art galleries that showcase local artists, but there are also plenty of great restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Apart from that, Midtown is a hot spot for startups and entrepreneurs, who benefit from the neighborhood's tight-knit community feel. It will be a great fit for a meeting or a business lunch.
- Coconut Grove brings you back to nature with its botanical gardens and parks, as well as its water views. Situated on Biscayne Bay, this exclusive area is a fantastic destination for waterfront dining, as well as yachting and boating. Its tree-lined streets hide numerous cute cafés, and the laid-back vibe makes it perfect for events of all types. Luxury hotels such as Mayfair Hotel & Spa offer stunning event spaces for meetings, conferences or weddings. The neighborhood’s prime location near the airport, seaport, and just minutes away from Downtown makes it a comfortable pick for corporate events.
- Brickell, the Manhattan of Miami, is perfect for that luxurious vibe. Once a humble neighborhood, now it’s an epicenter of activity. Located on the southern side of the Miami River, the neighborhood is Miami's financial district, but apart from tall and shiny office buildings, there are bars upon bars – including rooftop venues with views that are to die for. The area’s restaurant scene is just as rich, while Its many upscale hotels are perfect for weddings, conferences, corporate networking events, and more!
- Wynwood is known for its incredible restaurants, nightlife, and street art. If you want to throw an event in a space that's new, fresh and edgy, this is where you'll find it. The area is home to some of the coolest venues in town, including converted warehouses and former mills. There’s a number of popular galleries, museums and studios. The Wynwood Walls features massive murals by world-renowned artists from across the globe and offers a very instagrammable outdoor event space. There are trendy eateries, award-winning nightclubs, bars and beer gardens. Plus, Wynwood's central location makes it convenient for out-of-town guests.
- Miami Beach is a fabulous location for a beachfront party. This world-famous neighborhood is located across Biscayne Bay from mainland Miami and, with its broad beaches and lively entertainment scene, is an exciting location for any type of event. For large-scale events, consider venues such as the Miami Beach Convention Center or The Fillmore Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater. If you’re planning a smaller private party, there’s no shortage of fantastic restaurants, bars and hotel lounges, some of which are located right on the water.
- South Beach is famous worldwide for its white sandy beaches, vibrant nightlife and stunning Art Deco architecture. Located at the southernmost point of Miami Beach, iconic South Beach is known as “America's Riviera” and has been one of the trendiest areas in Miami for decades. Its boardwalk stretches along Ocean Drive from 5th Street to 14th Street and is lined with charming outdoor cafés. The Lincoln Road Mall is home to many high-end shops as well as galleries and museums. All across the neighborhood, there are plenty of great restaurants led by celebrity chefs. South Beach is also the heart of Miami’s LGBTQ+ community.
- Coral Gables has a distinct quaint feel and is known for its historic landmarks and tree-lined streets with many Mediterranean-style homes. Conveniently located between Downtown Miami and Miami International Airport, the area is a fantastic choice for a wide array of events. Venue options include opulent ballrooms and meeting spaces like those at The Biltmore Hotel or The Coral Gables Country Club – both will be a fantastic choice for conferences, weddings and private events. If you want something more intimate, there are plenty of restaurants and bars with private rooms that can accommodate your guests.
- Little Havana is a neighborhood with strong Cuban influences. Once a working-class neighborhood that has become the darling of Miami's burgeoning art scene, Little Havana is now one of the trendier locales in America's Magic City. Its rich culture, friendly atmosphere, and some of the best food in Miami make it a unique spot for throwing a party. Calle Ocho, which is an eight-mile long street that runs through the neighborhood and is one of its most vibrant areas, hosts numerous events including the Viernes Culturales/Cultural Fridays, Art Walk, and Carnaval Miami.
- Little Haiti may be a small neighborhood, but it certainly packs a punch. This area of Miami is home to the largest community of Haitians living in the United States, and it has an insanely vibrant culture that you can’t help but get excited about. This up-and-coming neighborhood has been undergoing an artistic, cultural and culinary renaissance in recent years. From its rich cultural heritage to delicious cuisine and cool street art, Little Haiti is a wonderful place for hosting your next event.
- Key Biscayne – This quiet and luxurious oasis is located within a 10-minute drive from Downtown Miami and is home to some of the best beaches in the area. If you’re looking for a peaceful location with postcard-worthy views, this island could be the place for you. It’s so much more than sunny beaches, crystal clear waters and stunning parks. This tropical paradise boasts the best waterfront restaurants in town, popular brunch spots and secret bars that sell delicious frozen drinks.
Want to dig even deeper? Have a look at these frequently asked questions:
How much does it cost to rent an event venue in Miami?
Miami has many private venues ranging from laid-back restaurants to exclusive resorts. The rental fee will vary from venue to venue and can range from $250 to $30,000+ depending on what type of event you are planning and what the venue offers. Even though Miami is considered to be an expensive location, you can still find plenty of venues that will offer attractive package deals, which are a great option if you’re on a budget. Those can be as affordable as $30 per person.
What are the key questions to ask a venue manager?
Found a venue that sparked your interest? Then it’s time to reach out to the venue manager. Here are some key aspects you should be asking about:
- What is the rental price per day/per hour/per person?
- Are there any additional fees? (i.e. service charge, taxes, etc.)
- What's included with the rental? (i.e. tables, chairs, table cloths, etc.)
- What extra services do they offer and how much do they cost? (i.e. lighting and sound equipment, wedding cake, projector/screen for a slideshow and/or film, etc.)
- Do they offer catering services? If so, what menu options do they offer? If not, can they recommend outside caterers or chefs?
What types of venues can I find in Miami?
Venue rentals in Miami come in all shapes and sizes. From historic Art Deco buildings to lofts and warehouses, the city offers tons of unique options for all types of events. Brickell, Downtown Miami and Wynwood are some of the city’s top destinations if you want to rent a restaurant or a private dining room. Wynwood is also famous for its cool and artsy spaces. If you want to rent a space to work on a creative project, you’ll find plenty of studios, theaters and exhibition spaces all over the city. If you’re looking for the hottest nightlife spots, there are tons of bars, clubs and lounges in places such as South Beach (a world-famous party haven), Downtown or Coconut Grove. For larger events, there’s no shortage of elegant hotels, convention centers or resorts located in areas such as Coral Gables, Key Biscayne or Miami Beach. Those are a great fit for corporate events, as well as weddings and private parties.
Can I rent an event venue by the beach in Miami?
If you want to host your event near a beach, Miami is the perfect location. From waterfront restaurants to luxurious hotels and rooftop decks, there are plenty of venues that boast premier ocean views and, in some cases, offer outdoor spaces that will enable you to enjoy the breeze and host your event under the sun. The best areas for beachfront events include Miami Beach, Key Biscayne or Bal Harbour.
Discover spaces for hire near you
Popular spaces for events of all types in Miami
Party under the stars in vibrant Miami
Take over the cinematographic world
Check our wedding hotels and book without a hassle
All the best recording spaces at your fingertips
Grab a pint and have fun at one of these locales!
Find the perfect space for your ceremony and reception.