We can’t stop raving about Miami’s birthday party venues! Whatever you’re in the mood for, the city is a fantastic place to either throw an epic bash or celebrate with a low-key dinner. But one thing is certain: you and your guests deserve to party in style. And thanks to our selection of top Miami party venues and a guide to a successful birthday celebration, it’ll definitely happen! The perfect setting to create memories with family and friends awaits!
Check out our offer and discover all the best spots for a birthday party in Miami, and if you need some extra tips and inspiration, keep reading!
Guide to a smashing birthday party
Birthday parties are generally a lot of fun, and, correct us if we’re wrong, but nobody has ever said that they haven’t enjoyed their birthday celebration. Of course, not all parties are created equal, and that’s why we want to help you throw a party that will be a raving success. So check out our short guide below and get inspired by some of our favorite tips!
- Determine your budget. Coming up with a budget is the perfect first step in any planning process. It will help you narrow down your search and make sure that you’re only browsing those venues that match your budget. How? On Tagvenue you can easily set your price range to show you only those restaurants that fit your budget. If you’re planning to throw a lavish party, we suggest having a look at places that offer per person packages or minimum spend. This way you’ll be able to host a fantastic party without the need to break the bank.
- Find a killer location. Or in other words, a place that’s easy to get to. If you find a cool place that you’re dying to party in but it’s not in your local area, it’s absolutely okay as long as you make sure your guests don’t mind the trip. While picking the perfect location for your party, consider its access to any major roads and public transportation. And don’t forget about those of your guests that will be traveling by car! They’ll need somewhere to park and it would be ideal if there is a parking lot right by the venue.
- Finger-licking menu. No party can be counted a success unless there is something to snack on, right? Every good party needs, apart from a good venue and fantastic company, absolutely top-notch catering! You can either rent a restaurant serving your favorite cuisine, whether it’s Cuban, Mexican, Japanese, traditional American, or many more. After all, Miami’s fabulous food scene is diverse, so no matter what kind of menu you have in mind, you’ll have a chance to have it at your event. Another thing to consider while looking for the perfect venue is establishing what type of food you’re going for: will it be a sit-down dinner in your beloved restaurant or an open buffet in an event space. And there’s one more thing to definitely remember about: your guests’ dietary restrictions.
- Set the mood. Put everyone in a party mood! How? Well, let’s start with picking the right venue! Do you envision your party in a place with lots of natural light or somewhere dimly lit where you could set the mood with candles and fairy lights? Apart from the light, think of the venue’s decor: will it match your style or the event’s theme (if there is one, of course)? Another thing to consider are decorations! If the venue allows, you can put up decorations that will transform the space. And let’s not forget about music! You can prepare a special playlist that will be playing in the background during the meal and a different one for dancing the night away after everyone is full.
- Sort out the entertainment. Parties are not all about just sitting at the table or drinking (although they can be, we don’t judge)! But if you want to spice the event up a bit, we suggest you prepare some fun games and activities to entertain your guests! Go for trusted party classics such as Never Have I Ever, a dance-off, or charades. But if games are not your thing, how about hiring a live band to play a short gig? Perhaps there is someone you’d like to see live? Give it a thought! And, of course, a party staple is a mixologist who will prepare custom cocktails for everyone!
- Add personal touches. Your birthday party should be all about you! So forget about others (to a certain extent, of course), think of your favorite neighborhood where you’d like to spend such a special day, the cuisine you’d really like to feast on during the party, the theme, music, etc. The spotlight is all on you, so keep that in mind when planning your party and bask in your own glory when the day comes.
Birthday Party Venues in Miami FAQ
How far in advance should I book a birthday party venue?
We suggest starting your search at least 2 or 3 months before the date of your event. This way you’ll have a chance to check out many venues around Miami, and compare offers as well as prices to eventually book the place that meets all of your criteria.
How much does it cost to rent a birthday party venue in Miami?
Birthday party venues in Miami usually offer special per-person packages with prices starting at $10 and reaching up to $60 per person. But that’s not all! You can also rent places that charge you a minimum spend which can start around $1500. (Based on data from Tagvenue.)
Which Miami areas have the best birthday party venues?
The good thing about Miami is that the city screams PARTY, so finding a cool spot for a birthday party won’t be a problem! For a party with a view, book a place in Downtown Miami. Wynwood, the beloved entertainment district, is home to party venues of all shapes and sizes. Whether you want to celebrate in a quirky restaurant, a quaint brewery, or a lively club, check that neighborhood out without a doubt. Edgewater’s swanky rooftop bars and upscale restaurants are perfect for celebrating another year around the world as well! And last but not least: South Beach! Pop on your dancing shoes and hit one of the exciting nightspots there!
What are some of the best birthday party venues in Miami?
Here are some of our favorites:
- Meraki Greek Bistro - Are you ready to taste some amazing, Greece-inspired food? This unique bistro will give you the authentic, Mediterranean experience in the heart of Downtown Miami. With flexible menu and and live music available, this venue will make your birthday one to remember!
- Candela Bar Brickell - Whether you’re thinking of hosting an indoor or outdoor party, The Candela Bar Brickell is the perfect spot! Taste a wide selection of traditional Latin food while taking in the energy of the vibrant Mary Brickell Village.
- Limonada Bar and Brunch - Would you like to experience the food from American tradition mixed with the Mexican one, all in Miami Beach? If you’re nodding your head while reading this, we have an easy answer for you: Limonada Bar and Brunch. It’s a great spot to relish tasty cocktails and fantastic snacks - so simply, the ideal place for your birthday bash.