Most popular venues in Las Vegas
Global brands and 200,000 users trust Tagvenue
Discover top event spaces across the USA
Planning an event in the near future but not sure where to start?
Check our tips and ideas!
Looking for ways to make your festive gathering truly stand out this year? Read our article to find unique work Christmas party ideas that will leave your team feeling merry and bright!
Are you planning a Christmas party to remember? Discover fun and elegant themes that will add a sense of pizzazz to your holiday soiree!
What better way to get everyone into the festive mood than by engaging them in fun Christmas-themed activities? Check our suggestions and celebrate the holiday season with a bang!
It’s time to take a deep dive into the back of your closet and have a party to remember. Forget your cute cardigans or posh pullovers, the name of the game is ugly Christmas sweaters.
Although party planning can be a big undertaking, it doesn’t have to be expensive at all! Check out some of our favourite company Christmas party ideas on a budget.
Have you picked a funny theme for your next holiday bash yet? From the Grinch to 12 Days of Christmas, we’ve got plenty of wacky options here that will make your party a success.
Check our list of corporate Christmas party ideas that will be sure to live up to the hype and keep your guests entertained all night long!
Are you planning something special for this festive season? Explore some fantastic Christmas party dress-up themes that will be perfect for this year’s celebrations!
Make the food the main attraction and give everyone a reason to feel extra festive as they bond by sharing a meal. Find inspiration for your Christmas potluck party in our blog post.
Are you planning a work party for the end of the year or a friendly gathering for your closest friends? Here's a list of our favourite winter party themes!
The planning process is exciting and fun, but can get overwhelming at times. We know, we've been there. Check out this guide and plan the next birthday party like a pro!
Meetings don't have to be boring! Find top tips for holding effective meetings, why you should keep having them, and some insight from thought leaders in the industry.
Getting ready to shoot in a studio for the first time? Look through our photography tips for beginners and take your passion from being just a hobby to being a profession.
Why not celebrate the next milestone with something different? We come to you with 10 unusual ideas for a birthday photo shoot for adults. Strike a pose and have fun!
Our guide to event space rental in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is the world’s entertainment capital, known for its bright lights, high energy and exceptional nightlife. It’s also the perfect place to host your next event. Whether you’re planning a corporate meeting or an extravagant wedding, Las Vegas has something for everyone. The city is home to some of the most iconic hotels in the world, excellent restaurants, clubs, bars, and, of course, casinos!
Las Vegas is a fabulous option for those who want to celebrate with a bang. If you’re planning a wild bachelor/bachelorette party, a pompous wedding or any other special celebration, there are venues all across Sin City that will make you feel just like you’re on a movie set!
However, there’s more to Vegas than never-ending parties. If you’re in Nevada to do business, the city is the perfect destination for conferences, meetings and conventions. It's easy to get around and there are plenty of restaurants and entertainment options in close proximity to each other. Many hotels are located near Harry Reid International Airport, which makes it easy to fly people in from out of town without having too much trouble with traffic or parking issues.
So, are you ready to explore our selection of Las Vegas venues? Hop on our platform and find exactly what you need, or keep reading this guide if you need more information.
Where can I find the best event venues in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas is one of the most popular destinations for events in the world. It's no surprise, considering how many hotels, casinos and resorts there are to choose from. Here is a brief guide to some of the most popular areas in Las Vegas that offer great event venues for rent:
- The Strip is the place that most people picture when they think of Las Vegas. This area is the most famous part of the city and is home to some of the most prestigious hotels, casinos and entertainment venues in the world, including Caesars Palace, the Bellagio, Mandalay Bay and The Venetian. There are also plenty of great restaurants where you can enjoy top culinary creations, as well as bars and clubs where you can party all night long!
- Downtown Las Vegas offers great event venues for rent right in the heart of the action. The downtown area contains many historical buildings dating back to the early 20th century. It’s close to the Strip, but not as crowded. It features some great restaurants and bars, as well as many smaller casinos that offer great prices for their rooms and event spaces. If you want to be in the epicenter of downtown’s attractions, check out Fremont Street with its myriad of nightclubs and trendy bars.
- Fremont East is located just east of the Fremont Street Experience and is only a short walk away from several major casino resorts on the Las Vegas Strip, yet it boasts a vibe that sets it apart from the other areas. Offering a unique mix of industrial and urban styles, this is the place to go for live music, art and dancing. Some of the city’s most fashionable bars and independent restaurants are also to be found here.
- The Arts District is another favorite with plenty of character. As the center of cultural life in Vegas, this area has everything from live music venues to art galleries and museums, making it an ideal location for those who want an artsy vibe at their next event. The area is known for fabulous nightlife and features a ton of great restaurants, bars with craft cocktails and clubs. There are also plenty of hotels nearby if you need accommodation for your guests.
- Chinatown is one of the most exciting places to host your event, especially if you’re looking for unforgettable culinary experiences in an off-Strip location. The area is packed with multicultural restaurants led by some of the city’s most talented chefs, and there are plenty of late-night bars, where you can party until the early morning hours.
What types of venues can I book in Las Vegas?
A simple answer would be: any type of venue you can imagine! These are the most popular venue types that you will find across Las Vegas:
- Hotels – Hotels offer many different types of rooms and meeting spaces for groups to use during their stay in Las Vegas. These can range from small boardrooms with one long table to large ballrooms that can accommodate hundreds or even thousands of people at once.
- Casinos – Casinos offer large spaces that are great for hosting conferences, seminars and other large events with multiple speakers. Smaller meeting rooms are also available. But of course, it’s not all business! Casinos are a Las Vegas staple for parties of all kinds, from birthdays to bachelor parties and weddings.
- Convention centers – Las Vegas is home to many convention centers, which have the capacity to accommodate large groups of people in one space. This makes them perfect for events of any size, especially large conferences or trade shows.
- Restaurants – A nice restaurant is a classic choice for a wide manner of occasions, from corporate events to intimate wedding receptions and anything in between. Las Vegas is known for its world-class eateries, and the multitude of cuisines available in the city will suit any palate. Whether you're looking for Asian fare, Mediterranean cuisine or a classic steakhouse, Las Vegas has options for every taste.
- Bars, nightclubs and music venues – As the party capital of the world, Las Vegas is home to some of the best nightclubs, bars and live music venues, where you can party all night long and make memories that will last a lifetime. Discover them on Tagvenue and get ready for an unforgettable experience!
Want to dig even deeper? Have a look at these frequently asked questions:
How much does it cost to rent an event venue in Las Vegas?
A venue that you can rent for your event in Las Vegas can cost anywhere from $100 to $10,000+. The size and type of event will determine the rental price. For example, a small meeting room for a meeting of 5 people might cost $100 per hour whereas an event with over 100 people could cost $1,000 per hour. The venue’s location is another factor. If you’re looking for budget-friendly options, consider renting a space in an off-Strip area.
Do I need any additional permits or licenses to organize an event in Las Vegas?
It depends on the event, but in general, no. If you're renting out a venue for your event, you'll need to coordinate with the venue and make sure that they are properly permitted to provide the services you are using. If you’re planning to host an event on your own, you will likely need a permit from the City of Las Vegas. For more information on special event permits and application forms, visit this website.
How do I get around in Las Vegas?
Getting around in Las Vegas is a breeze, thanks to the wide array of transportation options available. Las Vegas is known for having one of the best public transport systems in the country. There are plenty of buses, trams and monorails that go all around the city. Shuttle services are another great option for getting around town, and typically offer affordable prices. If you're looking for something more private and luxurious, there are also lots of limo services available in Las Vegas.
What is the best time of year to host an event in Las Vegas?
The best time of year to host an event in Las Vegas is any time you want! Las Vegas is a year-round destination, and there are lots of fun things to do here all year long. If you're planning on hosting an outdoor event, spring and summer are the perfect times to do it. The weather is great and there's plenty of daylight. Fall is another great time of year for outdoor events because the weather is still warm but the crowds have thinned out from summertime highs. On the other hand, if you're looking to host an event during the winter months (November-February), you'll likely find that many vendors are less expensive because they're not as busy during this time of year.