Whole Venue at Red House Seafood
About this space
Located on level two of Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Red House Seafood Grand Copthorne offers a contemporary space, unlike no other Chinese seafood restaurant.
Beautiful red arched entrance and long walkway decked out in delicate watercolour prints welcome guests to this flagship restaurant which also features a versatile foyer and seven cosy private rooms. Large glass windows and high ceilings in the main dining hall fill the space, accentuated with lush greenery, with plentiful natural light.
Event offers and packages
Package per person
• Chef's curated eight-course menu for tables of 10 guests
• Exclusive use of the entire restaurant with minimum spend
• Use of private room for tea ceremony (subject to availability)
• Use of changing room at restaurant
• Fresh floral decorations for the venue
• One-night stay at partner hotel
• Choice of housemade wedding favours
• Special rate for food tasting at 50% discount for 10 persons
• Parking coupons for 20% of guaranteed attendance (subject to availability)
• Invitation cards for 70% of guaranteed attendance (excl. printing)
• A bottle of champagne for the toasting ceremony
• Free flow soft drinks and Chinese tea for four hours
• A bottle of house wine for every guaranteed table of 10 guests
• A 20-litre barrel of beer
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
About Red House Seafood
For 46 years, Red House Seafood has delighted diners with its exquisite Singapore Nanyang-style seafood; a style that is grounded in the southern regions of China, and woven through with influences from the Malay, Indian, and Peranakan traditions among others.
The chefs at Red House present these myriad flavours with `kung fu’ finesse and skills in dishes such as Braised Fish Meat Noodles, and the Crab Meat Pao Fan. Apart from such showpieces, familiar favourites on the menu include the Signature Chilli Crab, and Lobster in Signature Creamy Custard Sauce. A BBQ section exclusive to its newest outlet at the Marina Waterfront Promenade – The Esplanade, is also available with items such as Chicken Satay.
Key cherished ideals such as honesty, provenance and cooking from the heart have served the brand well over the years and continue to do so as the team takes no shortcuts in serving up food that is thoughtfully prepared at a reasonable value.