Entire Hall at Into The Woods
As of 24 April
About this space
This forest-themed venue is ideal for hosting events such as wedding solemnisations/receptions, team-bonding activities, company off-sites.
Guests may cancel their Booking until 30 days before the event start time and will receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price.
Cancellations submitted less than 30 days before the event start time are not refundable.
Guest may move the event date of a confirmed booking to another date within 5 months from the original date, at no cost.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
– A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the event.
– Breakage and damages to any equipments will be charged to customer accordingly.
– The balance 50% payment is to be paid 2 days before event day
– Deposit will be forfeited upon cancellation of event, 100% full payment will be required if the event was cancelled within 2 working days to the event.
– Postponing of event is subjected to a $100 surcharge, subjected to availability, otherwise, client can choose to cancel the event and deposit paid will be forfeited.
– Postponing of event can only be done 30 working days prior to the party.
- A refundable deposit of $500.00 shall be payable to Into the woods before/on the day of event.
-Strictly NO SMOKING AT ALL TIMES WITHIN THE PREMISES OF Into the woods. The Security Deposit of $500 will be forfeited should the rule be breached. -A grace period of ONE HOUR will be given to the client after handing over the keys to check for possible defects of the equipment(s), furniture(s) & fixture(s) within the premises of Into the woods). Any defects should be reported to Into the woods via WhatsApp/Text Message/Verbal Communication means with acknowledgement within the said grace period to be exempted from damages or loss, howsoever caused.
- Into the woods will be excluded from all liability resulting from personal injuries or death if caused by THE CLIENT/Guests’ own negligence during the event’s run-time. - THE CLIENT and other Guests are expected to behave appropriately during the event’s run-time. Into the woods reserves the rights to cease the event
Reviews and ratings
(25 reviews and ratings - read all)
Host Kelvin was an amazing person to liaise with. Friendly and accommodates to your needs. A very well maintained hall with beautiful decorations.
Cosy, warm and inviting
Kelvin is very attentive, always reply promptly. I had my ROM wedding lunch at his place and my guest was impressed by this venue. Love the decorations & design, guest had fun during the event. Will definitely recommend to friends & family.. thanks again Kelvin for everything!
Layout and design were amazing. Very friendly host