About this space
On the ground floor, connected to both the Queen Charlotte and Lower Sugar Room, The King George III Room (named after his visit in 1787) has exposed brickwork, a barrel vaulted ceiling and period lanterns. The King George III Room is directly accessed from the reception (and the loading bay) and can be used alone or in conjunction with the Porter Tun as a drinks reception, catering space or exhibition area for larger events. The room has solid oak flooring and air conditioning. There is a fully integrated PA system and AMBX intelligent LED lighting with thousands of color options.