About this room
Our Main room accommodates up to 65 people seated and 100 on an informal drinks basis.
- Unless being booked for a private hire, we do not accept D.J.s/Playlists/Song Requests. We have our own playlists playing through out trading hours.
- This space will be shared with other bookings, unless agreed upon by our bookings team.
- There is a hiring fee of £50 a booking, there are no minimum spend requirements.
up to 100
up to 65
Prices and Event Offers
Minimum Spend - Pay at the bar
M T W T F S S
12:00 - 3:00
from £100 Per day
M T W T F S S
17:00 - 3:00
from £100 Per evening
*All guide prices are inclusive of VAT
Note on pricing
Send me a message through Tagvenue for a bespoke quote that's right for your event.
Mentioning your budget will help me propose the best option for your needs.
£100 booking fee for exclusive hire.
Please get in touch with us for our minimum spend terms over the Christmas period.
- All spends shown are inclusive of VAT.
- All spends shown are exclusive of any service charge
- Deposit of 15% of minimum spend required upfront to secure booking
- All purchases and tabs on night to be paid in full
- Deposit held until following hire date - returned maximum of 48hrs after
LARGE GROUP BOOKINGS
No fee for larger bookings
No minimum spend required for larger bookings
- Deposit of £10 per head required upfront to secure booking
- For "large bookings" tables will be held for up to half an hour after the arranged booking time before being given away to any waiting guests
- If you are running late, please inform the team and we will do our best to ensure tables are held
Three courses - £29
Please add £13 per person to include wine
- Cajun Spiced Meatballs. Spiced lamb meatballs served on a skewer with roasted peppers and onions served with a spiced tomato dipping sauce
- Louisiana Fish Cakes. Lightly spiced homemade fresh cod fish cakes served with a chilli dipping sauce
- Zucchini Rolls (vegan). Chargrilled courgettes filled with a roasted red pepper salsa
- Confit Turkey Burger. Confit of turkey leg, lightly fried and stuffing topped - Christmas in a burger! Served with sprout kraut and a spiced cranberry and cider sauce
- Lamb Shank. 24hr slow roasted lamb shank seasoned with fresh herbs and cooked with waxed potatoes, carrots and celery
- Roasted Vegetable Patty (vegan). Our vegetarian sausage patty, grilled aubergine and beef tomatoes slices topped with a housemade basil vinaigrette
- Cajun Cod Loins. Fresh UK-sourced cod marinated in a lightly spiced garlic, lemon and rosemary sauce, oven baked and served with a lemon butter dipping sauce
Our Christmas Mains come with: roast potatoes, chargrilled vegetables and mac-n-cheese to share for the table.
- Chocolate Tart (vegan). A date and mixed nut case with a creamy chocolate and coconut filling
- Apple Pie Cheesecake. Cinnamon flavoured cheesecake topped with a homemade apple pie filling
SLIDERS (9 sliders with each platter):
- Turkey Sliders (£25). Confit of turkey leg, lightly fried and stuffing topped - Christmas in a slider!
- Beef Brisket Sliders (£22). 12hr braised brisket, gravy soaked in a brioche bun with pickled onions and horseradish sauce
- Sloppy Joe Sliders (£22). Slow cooked beef ragu like mama used to make it, red leister, crispy fried onions and pickled jalapenos
- Veggie Sliders (£18). Soy and bean patty in a brioche bun with a light cheese covering served with lettuce housemade pickles, french's mustard and ketchup
FRIED CHICKEN (20 pieces with each platter):
- Fried Chicken (£21). Buttermilk soaked, fried and served with a spiced garlic dip
- Filthy Fried Chicken (£23). Buttermilk soaked, fried and smothered in frank's hot sauce and served with housemade blue cheese sauce
WINGS (25 pieces with each platter):
- Wards Hot Wings (£21). Traditional buffalo wings slathered in frank's hot sauce and served with housemade blue cheese sauce
- BBQ Wings (£21). Chicken wings slathered in housemade BBQ sauce
FISH (20 pieces with each platter):
- Cat Fish Goujons (£16). Blackened catfish strips, lightly battered and fried - served with a housemade chipotle tartar
- Salted Squid (£18). A mound of fresh atlantic sea squid lightly battered and fried - served with lemon truffle aioli
VEGGIE - MIXED VEGGIE PLATTER (£16):
- Fried Pickles. Pickles buttermilk-fried with a housemade blue cheese dipping sauce
- Onion Rings. Crisp-n-crunchy and soft-n-fluffy
- House Fries. House cut fries
Serves 8 to 10. Requires 48 hours advance notice.
- Apple, Blueberry or Cherry. All served with homemade ice cream.
Bubbles or one of our Christmas cocktail punch specials to get the party going!
A CHRISTMASY COCKTAIL MASTER CLASS (£30 - includes three cocktails each):
Our head barman delivers an awesome cocktail master class. This can be held with groups of 5 to 15 in our private dining room.
BEER TASTING SESSIONS (£20 - includes all the beer):
We love good beer and want to offer you some of the best and most interesting possible with our 15 rotating options on draught and over 50 different bottles in our fridges. Beer tasting sessions are held in our private dining room facilitated by one of the ward team.
BEER PONG! (free - you buy the beer, we provide the pong):
Our private dining room can be transformed into a sporting arena for the mighty beer pong! A tournament can be structured for as few or many as are brave enough to participate!
Christmas is a time for sharing. What is better to share than a Santa sized pitcher of our finest draughts?
CHRISTMAS HOUSE COCKTAIL SHOTS (£6 each):
Santa has his little elves, these are our version of "little helpers", just a wee shot of Xmas to warm the heart!
COCKTAIL PITCHERS (£24 a pitcher):
Tis the season to be jolly - a big pitcher of any of our special winter cocktails will make it jolly for sure!
BEER BUCKETS (£22 a bucket):
It's the most wonderful time... for a beer! Come warm up and make merry with a special Christmas selection of bottles of the fines craft beers on offer
Allows external catering
Approved caterers only
BYO alcohol allowed
Can provide alcohol
Kitchen facilities available
Can provide halal
Can provide kosher
Extensive vegan menu
Extensive gluten-free menu
Complimentary tea and coffee
Buyout fee for external catering
Alcohol licence until 03:00
Own music equipment /DJ
Enhanced security events
Ninth Ward London is a #Supervenue
#Supervenue program is based on our customers' feedback and highlights venues that are most dedicated to providing outstanding hospitality, customer service and event experience. Learn more
Customers rated communication with this venue and their event experience as Superb
Response time: within a day
Response rate: 100%