About this space
Welcome to the Green Room at Cornercopia; the perfect space to discuss burning topics, come to decisions, expand your knowledge, share ideas, make marks and learn crafts.
Based in the bright, airy basement of Cornercopia (the plant and homeware store), the room itself to a wide range of uses including (but not limited to) meetings, workshops (practical and theoretical), brainstorming and discussion groups.
Benefit from the stress relieving/productivity increasing/creativity boosting plants that fill the space and help transport you from the urban world outside.
Refreshments provided - and you are welcome to bring your own food and drink.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
* Outside catering is allowed
* A member of Cornercopia Store will remain on site at all times
* No loud music
* No smoking in the building
* If using the space for practical workshops, the space must be cleaned after use
* Booking cannot be extended past 10pm - and all hosts/guests must finish by this time (including pack down and clearing up)
Cancellation policy: Flexible with Grace Period
Cancellations within 24 hours after booking confirmation will receive a full refund. This excludes events starting within 48 hours.
Cancellations 7 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 7 days to 24 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 24 hours are non-refundable.
Event date of a confirmed booking can be changed to another date within 1 months from the original date, at no cost.