Pushkin Bar at Pushkin House
About this space
Our in-house bar space:
Perfect for small parties, private dining, daytime and evening meetings.
-fully functioning bar, including supplies (alcohol provision agreed on individual basis)
-seating for up to 8 people
-gorgeous windows facing Bloomsbury Way
-A/V equipment available, including PA system, TV screen or projector
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
1. Access to rooms is from the start time of the session hired only. If you require time to set-up or prepare please factor this into the start time of your meetings.
2. All equipment must be removed from the premises by the end of each hire session.
3. The hire fees are for the room only. We are happy for you to use our equipment but we cannot guarantee they will be compatible with your requirements or devices. We strongly recommend that you test any items you wish to use ahead of your event.
4. If you are hiring our kitchen facilities or bringing in caterers, please make sure to leave it clean and tidy.
5. Pushkin House hosts exhibitions throughout the year. The exhibition you see on photos or during your visit may not be on display at the time of your event. For more information on what is likely to be on display during your event, please get in touch. It is crucial that none of the works are removed or moved during your event.
6. No open flame candles allowed.
7. No heavy objects or objects containing liquid must be placed on the piano.
8. The piano can not be removed from the Music Room, however it can be moved into the corner if needed.
9. The kitchen, hall and other communal areas must not be used for storage unless agreed in advance with the management.
10. The use of smoke/haze machines is only allowed with prior consent of the management.
Cancellation policy: Standard 30 day with Grace Period
Cancellations within 24 hours after booking confirmation will receive a full refund. This excludes events starting within 48 hours.
Cancellations 30 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 30 days to 7 days in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 7 days are non-refundable.
About Pushkin House
The venue is the UK's oldest independent Russian cultural centre which hosts a varied programme of events. These include lectures, art exhibitions, films, concerts, readings, panel discussions, debates and its celebrated annual Book Prize.
It is a politically independent, Registered UK Charity. While the original endowment set up more than half a century ago ensures its independence, venue relies on ticket sales and unconditional donations from the public to maintain quality programming.
Located in a Grade II listed building in Bloomsbury Square the house boasts character and excellent facilities. Whether you wish to hold a conference, a reception accompanied by a piano recital or a seminar, the venue is the perfect environment for your event. We offers a balance of cultural and historical charm mixed with functionality.
Fully renovated and equipped rooms for all your technological needs, in Bloomsbury Square, centrally located with competitive rates for an experience that will enhance your events and impress attendees in the heart of London.
Mon - Fri 9:00 - 9:00pm
Sat and Sun upon request
Closed during Bank Holidays