About this space
The recording studio includes:
- 2 HS8 Speakers
- A Treated Booth
- Apogee Duet 2 Audio Interface
- Rode NT2-A Microphone
- Kaotica Eyeball Mic Filter
- A Midi Keyboard
- A Drum Machine
It also includes a recording engineer.
If you require mixing and mastering services please let us know upon booking.
Guests may cancel their Booking until 7 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price.
Guests may cancel their Booking between 7 days and 24 hours before the event start time and receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price.
Cancellations submitted less than 24 hours before the event start time are not refundable.
Guest may move the event date of a confirmed booking to another date within 10 months from the original date, at no cost.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Mavro Worldwide LTD. Terms and Conditions
1. Booking and payment starts at scheduled booking appointment time not at arrival
2. Entourage maximum of 8 people (unless prearranged)
3. Non Permitted Props
a. Smoke Machine/grenades/etc.
b. Animals (without consent)
c. Water Based products i.e tubs, spray guns, pools etc. (without consent)
d. Paint (without consent)
4. No drugs allowed on premises
5. No Children on set (without consent)
6. Deposit Non-refundable upon cancellation ( bookings can be rescheduled with no additional fee within 24hrs notice)
7. We will not refund, nor accept the return of/refusal to pay charges for, any technically acceptable photograph/video supplied either in print or in electronic format.
All agreements and transactions between Mavro Worldwide LTD., and any clients are subject to these terms and conditions. All clients who book a photo/video shoot session or any other product or service from Mavro Worldwide LTD. agree from that point forward to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and any legal proceedings that may arise out of it are to be brought in the High Court of Justice in London.