Conference Room at The Gestalt Centre in London
About this space
Bright and spacious, this training room is fully equipped with a ceiling mounted projector and screen, flip charts, paper and pens, and secure WI-FI.
It is perfect for a team away day, training session, conference , interviews etc the room layout can be requested to suit your requirements.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Conditions of Hire
1. Bookings are confirmed following receipt of a completed booking form and an invoice will be issued. Provisional bookings will be held for 24 hours.
2. Full payment for room hire is due 7 days before the event. In the event of a booking made within 7 days of the event, payment is due immediately.
3. Cancellations: All cancellations need to be confirmed in writing 7 days or less prior to yourevent will incur a 100% cancellation fee; between 8 and 21 days prior to your event will incur a charge of 50% of the cost of the room; over 3 weeks in advance will incur an administration charge of 20% of the cost of the room.
4. Any catering ordered may be cancelled up to 2 working days prior to your event at no charge. Catering cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
5. Should the Gestalt Centre cancel the booking after receiving full payment, a 100% refundwill be issued, or an alternate booking will be offered free of charge.
6. It is against the law to smoke anywhere within the building.
7. All arrangements for the hire of rooms, goods or services are made between The Gestalt Centre and the Customer. Room Hire is for the hours stated on the booking form and confirmed on the invoice. The hours cannot be extended with out prior agreement, or arrangement with Management at the time of the event, should that be possible. Any extra time may incur additional charges at our hourly rates.
8. The Gestalt Centre reserves the right to amend its Price List or other details shown in our documentation. Customers will be charged according to the price agreed at the time thebooking is confirmed.
9. The Gestalt Centre shall not be responsible for any loss of business due to any breakdownof machinery, failure of supply of electricity, fire alarm, telephone, leakage of water, fire,riot, government restriction or act of God which may cause the premises to be temporarily closed.