About this room
Located by the water in the Crossrail Station development, this beautiful venue is a calm spot seconds away from the busy centre of Canary Wharf.
up to 30
up to 15
Prices and Event Offers
Hire fee + minimum spend
M T W T F S S
17:30 - 23:00
from £30 hire fee plus £300 minimum spend Per evening
M T W T F S S
17:30 - 23:00
from £60 hire fee plus £600 minimum spend Per evening
*All guide prices are inclusive of VAT
Note on pricing
Send me a message through Tagvenue for a bespoke quote that's right for your event.
Mentioning your budget will help me propose the best option for your needs.
Sample catering prices
Notes is a collection of coffee and cocktail bars serving speciality coffee, craft beers, well-chosen wines and classic cocktails, all with a signature Notes twist.
For Parties we offer a canapes and platters menu as well as preoroder packages for drinks.
For day events we also offer breakfast and lunch menus.
At Notes we love to throw a party and what better reason than to celebrate Christmas?
Whether a table booking for your closest friends or private areas and full venue for your colleagues, Notes offer the perfect locations to start your festive celebrations.
Take a look at the array of packages we are offering and create your own perfect Christmas Party Package.
- GRAZING BOARD - Hummus, tapenades & classic tomato bruschetta (Ve)
- CHARCUTERIE CORSICA BOARD - Coppa, Lonzu, Noix d’Epaule & sourdough
- BRESAOLA, DUCK RILLETTES & TAPENADES - Served with olives, cornichons & sourdough
- ENGLISH CHEESE SELECTION - Bruton Brie - Ogleshield - Rachel Reserve
- FRENCH CHEESE SELECTION - Blue cheese - Sainte Maure de Touraine - Comte
- Traditional pigs in blankets
- Sage & Onion stuffing puffs
- Smoked salmon & ricotta
- Duck rillette crostini w/ goji tapenade
- Mixed vegetarian & goats cheese tartlet (v)
- Classic tomato bruschetta (vg)
- Cream cheese and beetroot bruschetta (v)
- Prosciutto & cucumber crostini w/ arugula mustard
- Baked cheese & thyme parcels w/ dipping sauce (v)
- Coxinha - Brazilian Chicken balls
- Chorizo Bites
- Mini vanilla cheesecake
- Churros w/ dipping sauce
- Mince Pies
Partizan, Black IPA = £65
Beavertown, Gamma Ray = £69
Toast, Lager = £73
Maison SASSY, Rose Cider = £76
BOTTLE HOUSE SPIRIT & 2 JUGS OF MIXER = £100
6 BOTTLES FOR THE PRICE OF 5
Prosecco Brut = £150
Pretty Gorgeous Rosé = £130
Cuvee Brieu, Viognier = £120
Colterenzio, Pinot Grigio = £170
De Gras, Cabernet Sauvignon = £110
Cuma, Malbec = £160
Cognac Masterclass by Hine (includes an introduction to Cognac + Cheese & Cognac Pairing)
English Sparkling Wine & Cheese Pairing (with Hattingley Valley wine)
Live Jazz or DJ
Allows external catering
Approved caterers only
BYO alcohol allowed
Can provide alcohol
Kitchen facilities available
Can provide halal
Can provide kosher
Extensive vegan menu
Extensive gluten-free menu
Complimentary tea and coffee
Buyout fee for external catering
Alcohol licence until 23:00
Temporary event notices (TENs) available
Own music equipment /DJ