About this space
A light, spacious bar room, with mellow furnishings, vintage parquet floor, Gesture chairs by Hans Olsen, and a 9m reclaimed iroko bar counter with marble front. Windows run along both sides of the bar, and the recessed sliding wall can provide privacy from the restaurant space as needed. The space can be used for both standing and seated functions.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Sunday & Monday:
9am–4pm / 5pm–12am 9am–4pm / 5pm–12am 9am–4pm / 5pm–12am 9am–12am
Case by case
Venue Information and Hire
• Venue hire is inclusive of staff
• We provide access to all of our in-house tables, chairs, service ware, glassware, and crockery.
• Our rooms are dressed with candles. If you would like to arrange additional flowers then we are happy to suggest and organize them from our preferred suppliers.
• Production, table dressing, and extra furniture can all be organized on request.
• Add-ons will be quoted and agreed in line with the venue hire estimate.
• We are happy to explore any requested production elements to make your event complete. We are also happy for you to bring your own production elements but all details and requests must be agreed upon and signed off by both parties 2 weeks in advance of the event.
• If you require out-of-hour access or extra setup time for loading in/out then we are happy to accommodate based on a fee of £200 per hour.
• Out of hours guest arrival or departure will be charged at £500 per hour.
• If you are looking for a whole day hire with guests then this will be
charged at a double hire cost with a 10% discount.
• Multiple day hire is available and is charged at the combined day hire cost with a 10% discount.
• Music is allowed until midnight and can be extended with temporary events notice. A fee of £150 is applied if required.
• Due to licensing restrictions there is, unfortunately, no dancing permitted on the terrace area.
• Disabled access is available to all areas.
• We require confirmed final guest numbers at least 3 days in advance of the event.
• These numbers will correlate with your final invoice. If the numbers increase after this, Toklas will endeavor to accommodate the extra guests, however, this cannot be guaranteed. In the event that extra guests are added, there will be a pro-rata charge added to the final