About this space
WELCOME TO O'NEILLS WARDOUR ST! THE ORIGINAL IRISH BAR IN SOHO!
You’ll always find a warm welcome at O'Neills Wardour St in Soho. It’s a place where you can enjoy the craic whether you fancy a few rounds, a spot of lunch or a cosy meal. Where live music and sport lift your spirits. And where the banter flows as freely as the drinks.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
1) Due to licensing restrictions, no glass is served after 8pm and earlier on key dates of the year.
2) O’Neill’s Wardour Street is not responsible for the loss or damage of any personal belongings.
3) We operate an age restriction of 18 years. Children are welcome until 7pm – ID is required by all guests.
4) We will hold your table for you for 15 minutes after expected time of arrival, if the party has not arrived, we will forfeit your table to other guests.
5) All Deposits are non refundable. If anything changes in your plans, then we do ask for you to call or to email informing us.
6) Our dress code is smart-casual. Tracksuits will not be tolerated.