At Tagvenue we like to make life easier. Have a look at some of our very own savvy tips and hints below!
These handy little tips are really worth considering before you start that all important search for your perfect venue.
- Go alternative –If you’re looking for unique, then Melbourne has it! Forget traditional and hold your wedding in one of Melbourne's stunning alternative venues. From barbecues serving mouth-watering food to exposed brickwork and dramatic lighting decor, there’s nothing ordinary about these Melbourne venues.
- Put your stamp on things –Want to get creative and show what you can do? Why not go for a studio style venue for the ultimate unique experience? Melbourne is full of stunning blank canvas studios ready for you to put your stamp on things. Decorate it with your very own love story or go for a colour theme, the choice really is yours.
- Picking a venue type – Melbourne is home to some pretty unique venues both outside and indoors! From romantic spaces in the CBD to sandy beach venues with a view of tranquil waters over Port Phillip Bay, the choice is tremendous. Deciding on a particular ambience will really get you moving in the right direction when looking for your perfect wedding venue.
Not sure which part of Melbourne offers the most unique venues? Don’t stress it. Our handy guide is here to inspire you!
- Melbourne CBD – For a truly exclusive and memorable experience, check out what’s on offer in the CBD. Full to the brim with unique, sophisticated wedding venues ready to hold your party it’s a serious contender. From beautiful conservatories to rooftop terraces with a spectacular backdrop, you won’t be stuck for choice in this central location.
- Port Phillip Bay – Unique, rustic, tranquil and elegant are just some of the words that sum up this spectacular area of Melbourne. Home to the stunning beaches of Elwood and Brighton, Port Philip Bay is the perfect place to say “I do” and celebrate with the sun on your face and bubbly in hand.
- Yarra Valley – The Yarra Valley is a truly unique Melbourne gem! With its picturesque rolling hills, family-owned wineries and lush vegetation, it definitely makes it onto our list of locations for a unique wedding.