About this space
One of the most versatile photography/videography studio spaces to hire in East London, just off Dalston Junction Overground station.
The Studio can be used for Headshots, Commercial, Beauty & Fashion Shoots, Collection Shoots, Green Screen, vlogging or Product Photography and video interviews.
Studio size: 7.5m×4m (3m high) 30sqm
Photo studio hire includes:
- High speed WIFI internet
- Alexa speaker
- Make up station with mirror and make up lights
- Clothing Rail
- Clothes Steamer
- Lounge area and kitchen including fridge, tea and coffee making facilities.
- Bathroom with Shower
- Colorama backdrops, green screen (2.72m width) - Please note that backgrounds are £12 per meter when used on the floor payable by card on the day.
- 3x stands
- 1x Universal wireless trigger (works with all camera brands)
- 2x Speedlite flashes
- 3x Continuous LED Light
- 2x 90cm Octabox
- 3x stands
- Reflectors, Bouncers, Flags
Photographer: (optional - £100 per hour)
Roberto Vivancos is an internationally published photographer and award winning director specializing in the areas of fashion and commercial photography. Portfolio www.robertovivancos.com Instagram.com/robertovivancos
Make up artist: (optional - £80 per hour)
Assistant: (optional - £25 per hour)
Guests may cancel their Booking until 7 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price.
Guests may cancel their Booking between 7 days and 24 hours before the event start time and receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price.
Cancellations submitted less than 24 hours before the event start time are not refundable.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Little Big Studios UK. Terms & Conditions
1. Booking starts at scheduled booking appointment time not at time of arrival
2. Setting up, packing, cleaning up and leaving the premises must be done within scheduled booking time
3. Exceeding your booking time will incur in additional hour charge
4. Entourage maximum of 10 people (unless prearranged)
5. No drugs allowed on premises
6. No Children on set (without consent)
7. Colorama backdrops are charged £12 per meter when used on the floor
8. Minimum booking 2 hours
Reviews and ratings
(76 reviews and ratings - )
Good location, value for money, and Roberto & co. super helpful and friendly!
Great host and space. Very accommodating and helpful.
The studio is very well equipped. Roberto and his assistant were very helpful and happy to help with anything we needed. When booking the response was almost immediate which was a big bonus for me. I would definitely recommend this place!
Amazing and very friendly staff, good space and equipment there was everything we needed to complete our project.