About this space
In 2018-19 we are not offering the option to provide your own catering unless you do a total dry hire and provide everything yourself.
We have added African and Caribbean caterers to our list so if that is required we can accommodate.
The River Rooms is the yacht clubs stand alone event venue. A blank canvas that allows you to put your personal touch to your event. Raised up from the boatyard with parquet flooring and floor to ceiling windows, this space boasts great river views and an abundance of natural daylight.
The River Rooms are comprised of the main hall, the lounge bar and the outdoor terrace. With an inbuilt bar, event kitchen and toilets all on the same level, the rooms have all the facilities that you need for any event. Our space is perfect for weddings and parties as well as awards dinners and team building days.
The venue also has a surrounding balcony and you can put barbecues and marquees on the outdoor deck.
The £30 package is applicable only for proms.
The prices of £3600 and £4800 are for dry hire only.
Event offers and packages
Christmas Party Offers
Mouthwatering food, dancefloor, Christmas decorations ... We can accommodate all of your needs.
There isn't one Christmas package that will please everybody. So just send us a message and let us create one, that will leave your guests in awe.
If you need the dancefloor for your party please mind that the capacity of the room will change to a maximum of 42 seated guests.
Below you can see sample packages as a reference and a Christmas Drinks Package that you can add to your reservation.
- Presented prices are for the basic packages.
- Hiring a DJ starts from £200.
- Mulled cider / sparkling wine reception
- 5 hrs unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks.
- smoked salmon & horseradish mousse, grilled soda bread, herb oil
- chicken & game terrine, date chutney, grilled soda bread, herb oil
- spicy roast parsnip soup, cranberry salsa (vegan/vegetarian)
- roast turkey, honey roast gammon, fondant potato, cranberry herb stuffing, chipolata & bacon seasonal vegetables
- pan-roasted sea bass, fondant potato, lemon & tarragon sauce, seasonal vegetables
- pan-roasted cauliflower steak, winter vegetable ragout, herb oil (vegan/vegetarian)
- the Relish Christmas pudding, brandy sauce
- panettone bread & butter pudding, chocolate & orange custard
- coconut & chocolate tart, raspberry coulis (vegan/vegetarian)
coffee, teas and infusions
mini mince pies
jugs of iced water
glass or white or red wine per person
fully stocked cash bar available.
Wedding Dec 2017
• 3 bar staff
• 1 security guard
• Tables, chairs and glassware Up to 100 for seated dinners – venue dependent
• Up to 150 extra guests for evening receptions – venue dependent
• Free parking for up to 30 cars
• Cleaning and waste disposal
• Use of the club pontoon
Guest may move the event date of a confirmed booking to another date within 12 months from the original date, at no cost.
Alcohol licence until 01:00
Temporary event notices (TENs) available
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Clients may not use fireworks on any part of the venue.
Saturday 11th will be perfect.
Excellent and very helpful .