King William Room at The Greenwich Tavern
About this space
The versatile King William Room is the perfect private dining space for up to 40 guests, or reception room for up to 80 guests.
With its own private bar and brilliant views of the royal park, this is the ideal location for warm yet sophisticated affairs. With space for a DJ in this room it's also a great location for something a little livelier - whatever the occasion.
Event offers and packages
Baby Shower Offers
Suitable for sit-down or more casual free-standing parties.
* Braised Beef & Woodland Mushroom Stroganoff with Herbed Parpadelle
* Slow Braised Leg of Lamb with Baby Carrots & Button Mushrooms in Meat Jus
* Corn-fed Chicken Breast with Woodland Mushrooms in a Tarragon Cream Sauce
* Fish Pie with Salmon, Prawns & Braised Leeks in a Creamy Wine Sauce with Cheddar Crusted Mash *
* Ricotta & Basil Vegetable Parmiagiana, Bell Peppers & Aubergine in Rich Tomato Sauce (V) (GF)
* Butternut Squash & Chickpea Stew with Courgettes and Spinach (V) (GF)
* Classic Caesar Salad with Aged Parmesan, Herbed Croutons & Marinated Anchovies
* Waldorf Salad with Red & White Chicory, Apple, Walnuts, Celery & Free Range Chicken (GF)
* Pearl Barley with Broad Beans, Purple Sprouting Broccoli, Garden Mint & Crumbled Cheese (V)
* Pasta Salad with Bocconchini, Heritage Vine Tomatoes & Shredded Basil (V) *
* Greek Salad with Marinated Feta, Green Beans, Stuffed Olives & Coriander (V)
* Ratti Potato Salad in Grain Mustard Dressing with Chopped Spring Onion & Chives (V)
* Superfood Salad with Quinoa, Roasted Squash, Tender Stem Brocolli & Tomatoes (V) (GF)
£25 per person for a selection of 4 dishes
(minimum order of 20 portions per dish)
2 hot dishes & 2 cold dishes per person
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
*Venue is located in a residential area so certain restrictions may apply with regards to music and entertainment.
*Unfortunately The Greenwich Tavern no longer permits 16th-21st birthday parties to be hosted at the venue.
Please contact events co-ordinator for more information and any queries.
Reviews and ratings
(17 reviews and ratings - read all)
Great location, friendly staff and value for money
Tasty, hot, good amount, good variety. Enjoyed by all. No complaints.
No negatives - apart from having to prompt for food labels so it was clear what was vegetarian.
Amazing location, venue and great service from very kind staff. No negatives at all and they helped us with costs too.