The Gallery at Blakesley Hall
About this space
A modern and flexible meeting and event space.
You’re invited to bring your own catering, there is an external catering fee of
£100 +VAT to do so. We are able to provide a selection of light refreshments.
Event offers and packages
• A private room to meet with your registrar
• Complimentary parking for you and your guests
• All necessary furniture and set up of the chairs for your ceremony
• A red-carpet aisle
• At least 1 museum staff member on hand to ensure you have everything you need for your ceremony
• Use of select rooms in Blakesley Hall for photography of the happy couple
• Use of the gardens for photography
• Use of The Gallery for the same 3 hour period
• Use of tables and chairs in The Gallery
• Exclusive use of the grounds all day
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
No smoking on the premises.
Cancellation policy: Flexible
Cancellations 7 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 7 days to 24 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 24 hours are non-refundable.
About Blakesley Hall
Blakesley Hall is a unique and inspiring venue for meetings, conferences, away days and weddings. An accessible site with dedicated staff, this beautiful Elizabethan house with its tranquil garden is a peaceful haven in an urban location.
Blakesley Hall is one of Birmingham’s finest timber-framed Tudor houses. With its beautiful interiors and outdoor spaces, Blakesley Hall is the perfect venue for your special day.
Set amidst a striking herb garden and orchard, Blakesley Hall is a unique and inspiring venue for meetings, parties and away days. Just 5 miles away from the city centre, with excellent parking facilities and transport links, Blakesley Hall provides a unique and historic setting for a wide variety of events.