Looking for your ideal corporate event venue in Birmingham? Here’s what you should consider:
- The location – The most sought-after area for corporate events in Birmingham is Colmore Business District – the commercial centre of the city, where historic buildings meet modern architecture. Other popular spots for corporate functions include canalside Brindleyplace and the artistic heart of the city, Digbeth, which is home to one of the most distinctive spots in Birmingham – Custard Factory.
- The accessibility – No matter which location you choose, always make sure to check the venue’s nearest transport links, bus stations and parking facilities. Last but not least, see if any of your guests need disabled access facilities. If yes, make sure the corporate event venue of your choice is able to provide for them.
- The dates – Some of the most demanded corporate event venues in Birmingham book out months in advance, so the earlier you start planning, the more choices you have. Remember to send out the invitations as early as possible – corporate schedules tend to get packed very quickly.
Most common uses for corporate event venues in Birmingham are:
- After work drinks – Planning a leaving party for one of your colleagues, celebrating an important milestone or simply going out after an intense day at work? Our collection of corporate drinks reception venues in Birmingham may come in useful.
- Team building sessions – We’re listing a wide variety of team building venues in Birmingham. No matter if you’re organising a karaoke party, a cooking class or something absolutely unusual, we’re ready to help you out.
- Christmas parties – These end-of-the-year corporate events are an important tradition in Birmingham (as well as all over the UK). Looking for the perfect space for your company’s festive feast? With our selection of the best corporate Christmas party venues in Birmingham finding the ideal one is easier than you think.