From a laid-back game of golf with the lads to a party package cruise around Sydney Harbour, we’ve got it all! Be it best man duties or the grooms choice, at Tagvenue we like to make your life easier and have listed our very own savvy tips when searching for bucks party ideas in Sydney below for your convenience.
- When’s the big day? – Give the buck a chance and book in advance! If it’s gonna be the mother of all parties give your best mate a chance to recover in time for the big day, their partner will thank you too! Although there’s no rule, bucks parties usually take place 4-6 weeks before the wedding depending on what activities you plan to do. Party on!
- Choose a theme – OK, so you’ve been put in charge of one of the biggest parties known to mates, so what’s the plan? Choosing a theme is an awesome way to celebrate with those closest to you and Sydney is jam-packed full of cool packages and individual ideas to suit the wacky and the wild!
- Think numbers – Establishing buck numbers is one of our top tips! Once you’ve got numbers, you’re on the way! Looking for a competitive game of golf on one of Sydney's top courses or want to party the night away cruising Sydney Harbour? Just set the budget between mates and go from there!
So, how much does it actually cost to organise a bucks party in Sydney? We’ve got the answers based on our platform data. Check them out below!
- If you’re looking for an arranged bucks party package, these typically start at $45 per person ranging up to $125 and include a number of options - like transportation, activities, cruises around the harbour and much more!
- If you’re considering celebrating this momentous occasion in one place then it’s worth considering venues that can be hired on a minimum spend basis. Per session minimum spend hire typically starts at $320 with full day hire typically starting at $600. This means you only end up paying for what you eat and drink, not the venue itself! Pretty cool, right?
If you’re looking for bucks party venue options in Sydney, you won’t be stuck for choice, that's for sure. Get inspired and take a look at the most popular locations below!
- CBD - Rooftop terraces, pubs, restaurants and cocktail bars with spectacular backdrops, you’ll find them all in this buzzing and vibrant part of the city. If you’re looking to celebrate with the buck in style, then this is a serious contender for a party you’ll never forget.
- Western Sydney - This diverse and culturally vibrant part of Sydney is sure to inspire. From artisan brew pubs ready to hold your bucks party to stylish art cafes, you’ll be spoilt for choice here.
- North Sydney - With a backdrop of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and roller coaster rides at Luna Park it’s no wonder this area is on the list. Filled to the brim with contemporary bars, this spectacular business district is a serious contender.
- Sydney Harbour - Sophistication and everything in between, Sydney Harbour really does have it all. Party on down with the Sydney Opera House as your backdrop in one of many spectacular venues or cruise around on your very own party boat with the bucks, the choice is yours!