Sydney offers heaps of choice when it comes to private boat hire and can be enjoyed as a year round activity. Cruise on a catamaran or charter a luxury yacht with some of the most spectacular backdrops imaginable and make it a party to remember.
At Tagvenue we like to make your life easier and have listed some savvy tips and key things to consider before choosing your perfect party boat for hire. Check them out below!
- Ship mates – When starting your search for the ultimate party cruise in Sydney, establishing numbers is key. Having an idea of the number of guests will determine what type of vessel is suitable for your celebration. Whether you're looking to organise a small get together or an epic Xmas party, we’ll have you cruising in no time!
- Time of the year – Many private charter boats offer impressive entertaining spaces both inside and out. Party with an ice cold beer outside on the deck in the height of summer or sip champagne inside from the comfort of impressive interiors. Having a date in mind can help set a theme for your bash!
- Splashing out or on a budget? – A key consideration for any big bash is the budget. At Tagvenue we like to cover all the options. Many party boats offer catering packages, which include a licensed bar, or perhaps you prefer a BYO option which can also be arranged on many boats. Private boat parties can be a brilliant and cheap option especially if you like to put your own stamp on things. Decorate it yourself or create a party playlist to dance the night away with – the possibilities are endless for your nautical party adventure.
So, how much does it actually cost to hire a party boat in Sydney? We’ve got the answers based on our party boat venue hire data. Check them out below!
- When it comes to private boat party hire in Sydney, the typical rates are calculated by the hour and range from $300 to $1200 depending on the size of the vessel.
- If you’re considering a BYO option or perhaps arranging the catering yourself, don’t forget to check if a surcharge applies which covers the use of facilities with plates, cutlery, cups and glasses. Prices can range from $15pp to $100 dollars collectively for all guests depending on numbers.
- Want to arrange a mouth-watering BBQ on top? Packages of this kind typically range at $15 per person. Perhaps you and your guests would like the casual dining option instead? You can also choose from one of the many spectacular party boat menus available.