Most popular event spaces in Seattle, WA
Trusted by leading brands and 200,000+ customers
Light up your holidays in Seattle's top venues
Experience the holidays in the Emerald City with Seattle's most sought-after event spaces.
Discover Seattle's most electrifying party locations
Seattle is a hub for non-stop fun, featuring electrifying clubs and bars that are certain to keep your party vibe alive all night long.
Discover the best wedding venues in Seattle
From cozy restaurants to chic event spaces - explore Seattle's breathtaking wedding locations.
Discover top event spaces across the USA
Planning an event in the near future but not sure where to start?
Check our tips and ideas!
Ignite your celebration with extraordinary Christmas party themes! Our guide is shimmering with festive creativity, from glamorous winter wonderlands to uproarious ugly sweater escapades.
Unwrap a treasure trove of creativity that will breathe fresh life and delightful warmth into your holiday gatherings with friends. Merry Friendsmas!
Unleash the holiday spirit with a dash of fun this season! Dive into our guide filled with sizzling Christmas party activities and make your celebration the stuff of legends.
Discover the secrets to a festive feast with our top ideas that promise an unforgettable gathering filled with joy, warmth, and exquisite flavours!
Planning a grand holiday bash for a large group? Discover dazzling Christmas party ideas designed to bring joy, surprise, and effortless socialising to your big corporate celebration!
Elevate your office Christmas party with mouthwatering delights! Explore our list of festive food ideas that promise to enchant the party table and spread joy to every tummy.
Break free from the mundane and sprinkle some magic over your work Christmas party. Discover unique party ideas that will transform your annual gathering into an unforgettable event!
Make your small office Christmas party a spectacle of joy and unity! Dive into our curated list of ideas designed to re-energise your team and craft memories in an intimate setting.
Check out our list of Christmas spirit week ideas and immerse your workplace in a magical atmosphere with a week-long celebration of festive cheer!
Discover the latest Christmas decorating trends and transform your office into a festive wonderland! Read our guide and elevate your 2023 holiday celebrations to new pinnacles of enchantment.
Our guide to event space rental in Seattle, WA
The Emerald City and gateway to the Pacific Northwest, Seattle is an energetic boom town where work and play converge. Seattle offers countless entertainment, recreation, and business opportunities to its diverse population. From the Space Needle to Pike Place Market, there are many reasons to visit Seattle and many more to plan an event in this innovative city.
Spoil your palate
Seattle is also known for its rich and diverse dining scene – there’s anything from seafood to exceptional Asian cuisine and plenty more in between! And let's not forget about the cafés – Seattle is often ranked as one of the best coffee cities in America. It’s not just the place where Starbucks was born and is headquartered to this day. You’ll also find plenty of local coffee houses and roasteries all over the city, each with its own character and unique coffee blends. What’s more, many places in Seattle are dog friendly, so if you’re planning to invite any four-legged friends to your event, there shouldn’t be a problem!
Enjoy the outdoors
Surrounded by evergreen forests and nature, Seattle has been nicknamed the Emerald City for a reason. If you’re planning an outdoor party, the city boasts many green spaces, gardens, patios, and rooftops with sweeping views that will make your event special. Though the Pacific Northwest is known for being gray and rainy, the summers here are mild and pleasant. Satellites cherish all the sunshine they can get and what better way to do that than by hosting an outdoor event?
Get ready to party
If you're looking for some late-night entertainment, the amazing nightlife will keep you sleepless in Seattle – in the best way possible! From exclusive lounges and iconic music venues to dive bars and gay clubs, the city has everything to make your night one to remember. Whatever you’re celebrating (and who says you need to have a reason at all?!), the city is bursting with party venues for any occasion!
Which Seattle neighborhoods offer the best event spaces?
Seattle has no shortage of amazing and unique neighborhoods that offer venues of all shapes and sizes. So if you’re wondering where to host your next event, we’ve prepared a rundown of our favorite areas in Seattle.
- Downtown – Besides boasting some of the city’s top attractions such as the Pike Place Market and its range of fantastic bars and restaurants, the heart of Seattle boasts spaces that are great for all manner of events. There are iconic hotels and convention centers (such as The Washington State Convention Center), renowned performing arts venues (such as the Paramount Theatre), rooftops, upscale restaurants, and anything else you can imagine!
- Central District – Historically an African American neighborhood, Seattle’s Central District is filled with history and culture and boasts an intense arts scene. It is the ideal location for hosting events such as concerts or parties with live music. Another highlight is the area’s easy access to public transportation. It's just a short walk from the light rail station at 23rd Avenue and Union Street, and it has several bus lines running through it. There are also plenty of bike racks on the street.
- Columbia City – This characterful South Seattle neighborhood close to downtown is an eclectic mix of old and new, with a strong focus on art, music, and culture. It is filled with old buildings that have been converted into restaurants and bars with menu options from all over the world (check out Rainier Avenue!). And when it comes to art and entertainment, the area boasts performing arts venues, such as the renowned Columbia City Theater, as well as art galleries and music venues where you can get your cultural fix and enjoy a unique event.
- Capitol Hill – This neighborhood has everything from historic theaters to modern restaurants and bars and is well known for its great food, vibrant music scene, and raving nightlife. Capitol Hill is also known as Seattle’s gay district, offering a plethora of gay clubs.
- Chinatown International District – If you’re hosting a dining event and are into Asian cuisine, you must book a venue in this area. Seattle’s Chinatown is packed with excellent restaurants serving authentic sushi and dim sum, and if you really want to get the party started, there are many great karaoke bars where you can sing your heart out and have a blast.
- Georgetown – One of the oldest and most popular parts of the city, known for its historic buildings and many parks. Here you’ll find anything from cozy cafés to dive bars with a laid-back vibe. Georgetown is also well known for its live music scene – there are several pubs and bars where bands play every night of the week.
- Ballard – Welcome to Seattle’s entertainment zone, filled to the brim with trendy bars and restaurants. There’s something for everyone: The Brewery District offers bars and craft breweries with the best IPA and Pilsner in town, while the waterfront is packed with romantic restaurants with charming views that make the perfect backdrop for your next event.
- Belltown – This area is also known for its trendy restaurants and thriving nightlife spots. If you’re planning a night of bar hopping, this hip neighborhood is the place to be. There are nightclubs, live music venues, and bars with happy hour deals. There are also several small galleries and art studios that you can rent out.
- Fremont – If you’re looking for something artsy and bohemian, you’ll find it right here. Fremont has been attracting more and more attention as the city's arts district, and It’s an area of Seattle you'll fall in love with for its small-town community feel. Everything is here: unique art, quirky restaurants, trendy bars, and more!
- Pioneer Square – As Seattle’s first neighborhood, Pioneer Square is steeped in history. But it’s not just the historic architecture that attracts people to this part of town; it’s also the wide variety of event spaces you can book here! From art galleries to charming restaurants and coffee shops, there’s a myriad of unique spots waiting to be discovered.
- Queen Anne – Seattle's second-highest hill and a historic district popular with locals and tourists alike. The neighborhood has long been an upscale residential area and is known for its Victorian architecture. The area has recently become more commercialized, with restaurants, bars, and cafés opening up everywhere. It offers everything from quaint bed-and-breakfasts to luxurious hotels and small family-owned restaurants to world-renowned dining establishments.
- SoDo – As part of the city’s Industrial District, SoDo is a fun and vibrant area with plenty of character. The food scene here is diverse, offering everything from classic American fare to Asian fusion cuisine. There are also plenty of bars and restaurants that serve craft beer and wine, some of which are located in the neighborhood’s old warehouse buildings.
- Waterfront – The Seattle Waterfront stretches from the Olympic Sculpture Park to Marion Street and is home to many popular attractions, including the Seattle Great Wheel and the Seattle Aquarium. Apart from that, this is where you’ll find some of the best seafood restaurants in town, and some of the best views. There are also many hotels with meeting rooms and large event spaces.
- West Seattle – If you’re looking for a laid-back location for your next event, consider this area. West Seattle rocks a strong beach town vibe and offers a relaxed atmosphere, with beautiful views of Puget Sound and the city skyline. If you’re looking for event spaces in this part of town, check out the Junction, a bustling area with friendly cafés and casual restaurants.
Want to dig even deeper? Have a look at these frequently asked questions:
How much does it cost to rent an event space in Seattle?
The price of renting an event space in Seattle varies greatly depending on the size of the space, its location and the amenities offered. Daily rental fees in Seattle can range from $100 to $10000 per day. Some venues will charge you by the hour, so you can book your space for exactly how long you need. It is also possible to find all-inclusive package deals, which can help you save some cash, especially if you’re planning a large event.
When is the best time to host an event in Seattle?
Everything depends on the event you’re planning and where you want to host it. Indoor events can be hosted all year round, while outdoor events are best hosted during summer. That’s when Seattle is warm and sunny, but not too hot.
What should I know before booking an event space in Seattle?
When looking for the perfect Seattle venue for your next event, it’s worth considering the following details:
What is your budget? Come up with a price range that’s comfortable for you, then use Tagvenue’s search engine to find event spaces in Seattle that match your budget.
How many guests will be attending? Figure out the number of guests, so you can filter venues by capacity and book the perfect-sized space.
What kind of amenities do you need? Make a list of all the equipment and features the venue should have, such as a sound system, wheelchair-friendly bathrooms, projectors, and whatever else you may require.
Do you need catering? The answer is probably yes, but you still need to decide whether you want to book a venue that offers on-site catering or whether you’d rather hire external vendors or bring your own food and drinks.
Where in Seattle do you want to host your event? Another thing to consider is the precise location within Seattle. Do you have a particular neighborhood in mind? Are you looking for a specific kind of vibe? Remember to think about the logistics such as transportation and the availability of parking spaces.
How much notice do I need to give when booking an event space?
There is no hard-and-fast rule about this, but if you're booking at short notice (less than two weeks before your event) then there's a chance that other people might also be trying to book during this time, and that could limit your options. If possible, try not to book less than one month in advance as it might take longer for someone else to cancel their booking if they decide against using the venue after all.
Explore Seattle's brand-new venues
Rent a creative art space and inspire your craft today
Explore spaces tailored to professional needs
Host an elegant wedding reception in Seattle
Celebrate your love surrounded by the beauty of winter
A touch of urban elegance for your wedding!
Enjoy a wave of romance in Seattle's venues!
Where love meets and 'I do' comes with ease!