What to consider when looking for a small wedding venue in Manchester:
- The location – Most sought after small wedding venues in Manchester are located in the city centre. No matter if you’re after something central or on the outskirts, make sure to check the venue’s transport links and, most importantly, parking space.
- The venue licenses – Planning to host both the ceremony and the reception in one venue? Make sure the space you’ve chosen has a wedding license. If you want to party until the sun rises, it’s better if you ask about the wedding venue’s alcohol policy and whether you can apply for a Temporary Event Notice or not.
- The style of the venue – Are you after an alternative warehouse space in the Northern Quarter (industrial weddings are a hot trend right now!), something funky and quirky in the Gay Village or on the contrary, a posh and elegant space in Spinningfields? Whatever it is you’re looking for, with #tagvenue you’re sure to find a small wedding venue that meets your expectations.
Most popular small wedding venue types in Manchester include:
- Pubs – a great pick for an intimate wedding reception in a less formal setting. Many pubs in Manchester make fantastic small wedding venues, as they often boast unique interiors and mouth-watering food menus. Oh, and who doesn’t love celebrating special moments over a nice cold pint?
- Private dining rooms – calling all foodies! If celebrating your wedding with an exceptional feast is what you’re dreaming of, hiring an exclusive dining space in one of Manchester’s restaurants sounds like a perfect option for you. Private dining rooms vary in sizes – many of them work wonderfully as small wedding venues.
- Unusual venues – in a city as creative as Manchester, the choices are endless! From vintage cinemas to post-industrial spaces, try thinking outside the box. Sometimes places that you’d never think of turn out to be outstanding small wedding venues.