There are so many benefits to choosing a venue that offers wedding packages. Here’s why we think getting a wedding package is a good idea:
- Save money – The beauty of opting for a wedding package is that there is usually no extra venue hire fee. Everything is included in the price, giving you more control over your budget.
- Save your time – When it comes to all-inclusive wedding packages, you don’t need to worry about scouring Manchester for service providers. Most wedding locations have preferred service partners offering preferential rates. In addition, the venue will coordinate all of the logistics on your behalf.
- Extra helping hands – A huge perk of the wedding package deal is the extra assistance. Packages will usually include service staff and a venue coordinator who will assist with pre-wedding planning and execution on the big day. This will take the stress out of arranging everything yourself.
Most venues have wedding packages with their own extra perks and offerings. But, what should a typical wedding package include? Here’s a breakdown for you:
- The hire fee – Forget exorbitant extra hire charges. Wedding packages include venue hire in the price.
- Food and beverage – Typically you’re getting a multi-course meal included in the price. Sometimes the package covers a welcome drink, and possibly complimentary tea and coffee, too.
- Service staff – All inclusive wedding packages usually include bar staff, servers and a venue coordinator. These people will be your saving grace when it comes to taking on the finer details.
- Added extras – There are always little extras that you don’t usually think of, such as a PA system, speakers, basic table decor and furniture. Most wedding packages available in Manchester include these features. This way you can save you a lot of money.
Manchester has a variety of venues offering affordable wedding packages. The range is really extensive, from smaller bistros, restaurants and bars to large hotel venues, museums and galleries. Most of these venues will tailor packages to meet your requirements and budget. Prices are usually quoted per person.
- Hotel wedding packages typically include accommodation and breakfast for the bride and groom. A hotel is a great option if you have a lot of guests from out of Manchester. Many hotels will offer special accommodation rates for attendees.
- All-inclusive wedding packages will take the stress right out of planning. In most cases, an all-inclusive wedding package will include table decor, flowers, catering, a band or DJ and everything in between. This gives you more time to focus on enjoying the occasion.
- Cheap wedding packages cover just the basics like a simple venue layout and catering. You can then have a cash bar and arrange your own DJ or music.