Planning a private party in Liverpool, but still not sure what to consider? Whether you’re organising your work colleague’s 30th birthday dinner, a huge Asian wedding for hundreds of guests, or a crazy girls night out we’re more than happy to help you out. There are some things you might want to keep in mind:
- If possible, book early – Some of the most popular private party venues in Liverpool need to be booked months in advance. It’s better not to leave it last minute. If you do find yourself short on time, don’t fret. We know Liverpool venues really well, so we will be able to help you find a great venue!
- Check the restrictions – If you plan to play very loud music or party till the sun rises, make sure the party venue rules allow the activities you have in mind.
- Ask about catering options – Many party venues in Liverpool are very proud of their in-house catering offers, but if you’d like to go for BYO, don’t forget to ask the venue manager if they’re OK with that.
So, how much does it cost to hire a party venue in Liverpool? We've got some data based on our venue hire experience and we're happy to clue you in:
- Most private party venues available for hire in Liverpool are priced with a minimum spend on food and drinks. The usual rates range between £500 and £2000, depending on the menu and the size of your function.
- If you’d like to work with external caterers and event vendors, it’s best to choose a private party venue priced with a hire fee. The usual price for Liverpool is somewhere between £300 and £900 for the entire party.
- Searching for an all-inclusive option? Many Liverpool venues offer special party packages that include everything you need for a memorable bash. The prices per person usually fall between £20 and £80.
We know quite a bit when it comes to the hottest destinations in Liverpool, and we’re listing our top picks below to clue you in:
- Albert Dock – This largest collection of Grade I listed buildings in the UK, home to Beatles Story, Tate Liverpool and other fascinating attractions is probably the most widely known Liverpool gem. Unsurprisingly, Albert Dock is also full of bars and restaurants. Dreaming of throwing a private party in one of these sought-after spots? With Tagvenue you’re sure to get the best deal. Oh, and one more thing, with these romantic waterfront views, it’s our favourite for engagement parties!
- Baltic Triangle – Just steps away from the Albert Dock, Baltic Triangle is the cultural hub of Liverpool. All the creatives have made this part of the city particularly exciting– especially when it comes to its nightlife and famous warehouse parties! If a quirky, alternative private party venue is what you’re after, you’ll definitely love Baltic Triangle Moreover, not only does Baltic Triangle play hard – it works hard. The district is full of businesses, with new ones popping up every week. Sounds like a good area to hire a bar for after work drinks, doesn’t it?
- Allerton Road – Featured in The Beatles’ famous song Penny Lane, Allerton Road is now enjoying an exciting revival. This south Liverpool thoroughfare has a lot to offer. It’s home to trendy restaurants, independent cafes, cocktail bars with new businesses opening every month! This area is most popular for private dinners and intimate friend and family functions, such as baby showers or low-key birthday parties. Allerton is the obvious choice for south Liverpool residents, but even if you’re based further away, it makes a nice alternative to the city centre.
- Georgian Quarter – It’s mostly known as a historical housing area, but there’s much more to it. Georgian Quarter is full of brilliant pubs with function rooms, perfect for weddings, birthday parties, stag dos and all types of jolly get-togethers. Apart from pubs, it also boasts cosy local bistros, Liverpool University buildings and many other hidden gems, which you can explore and hire for your private party with Tagvenue.
- Ropewalks – This very central area is most famous for its live music venues and fancy bars. Fancy dancing the night away? We know the best clubs, pubs, and other unique party venues in the city centre that will be more than happy to host your private bash. What’s more, Ropewalks is an acclaimed foodie destination, which makes it a great pick if you need to hire a central venue for a fantastic dining experience! Last but not least, this area boasts the oldest European Chinatown – why don’t you add some Asian vibe to your next private party?