About this space
The whole of the Potterage is available for photography and filming, this includes all the rooms, outdoor paved courtyard and garden area. There is large main room with huge arched cast iron windows, a mezzanine level with a balcony, a large bedroom and bathroom. Vintage kitchen with rayburn combustion stove and many quirky features.
Standard 30 day
Guests may cancel their Booking until 30 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price.
Guests may cancel their Booking between 30 days and 7 days before the event start time and receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price.
Cancellations submitted less than 7 days before the event start time are not refundable.
Guest may move the event date of a confirmed booking to another date within 1 months from the original date, at no cost.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
1. Please do not drag furniture or equipment across the floor. Lift only.
2. Please replace all items in their original position before leaving
3. Please do not smoke inside The Potterage or throw butts into the garden.
4. Please do not engage in risk taking activities on the property.
5. Please observe all OH&S requirements governing your industry.
6. Strictly no firearms, explosives, dangerous chemicals or illicit items allowed on the property
7. Filming of explicitly sexual images strictly prohibited.
8. All breakages/damage must be paid for.
Please respect the fact that The Potterage is also a private home, but do feel at home and take full advantage of the opportunity to create a unique and wonderful set of images.